HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Does Homer deserve Executive of the Year (2008)?

Old
12-22-2009, 10:04 AM
Juicy Couturier*
CannonGoBoom

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Juicy Couturier*
I just wanted to bump this to remind everyone of how much of a troll -Z is. He's been starting threads on Homer being a failure yet a year and a half ago he was praising him and starting threads from his knees. You Zamboni are a failure.

Juicy Couturier* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2009, 10:06 AM
IrishSniper87

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannonGoBoom View Post
I just wanted to bump this to remind everyone of how much of a troll -Z is. He's been starting threads on Homer being a failure yet a year and a half ago he was praising him and starting threads from his knees. You Zamboni are a failure.

Homer = GM of the Decade???

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2009, 11:17 AM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannonGoBoom View Post
I want to bump this thread again to point out that a lot can happen in a year and a half. So get down off your high horse. This team sucks all around. There's nothing good you can say about them at all. You bumping this thread is nothing more than nit-picking because you have nothing better to say.

Last edited by JLHockeyKnight: 12-22-2009 at 11:26 AM.
JLHockeyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2009, 11:30 AM
IrishSniper87

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHockeyKnight View Post
I want to bump this thread again to point out that a lot can happen in a year and a half. So get down off your high horse. This team sucks all around. There's nothing good you can say about them at all. You bumping this thread is nothing more than nit-picking because you have nothing better to say.
for defending Zamboni

Old
12-22-2009, 11:34 AM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
for defending Zamboni
I could care less about Zamboni. I do care about a guy coming in and acting like he's better than Zamboni. That, and the best that he could come up with was a thread from a year and a half ago.

Old
12-22-2009, 11:36 AM
IrishSniper87

Quote:
I could care less about Zamboni. I do care about a guy coming in and acting like he's better than Zamboni. That, and the best that he could come up with was a thread from a year and a half ago.
Have you read Zamboni's new threads?

The new threads are worse. That's the point. They were never good to begin with.

Old
12-22-2009, 11:36 AM
GoneFullHextall
RIP Andy B.

vCash: 50
Quote:
ill just wait for another anti-Mike Richards thread by Z then.

GoneFullHextall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2009, 11:37 AM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

Quote:
Have you read Zamboni's new threads?

They are worse.
Yes I have. And once more, read the first two sentences in my last post.

Bringing this thread is essentially a bump to solely bash on another person. Whether that person is right or wrong, doing this isn't right. That, like I said, last year, totally different story.

Edit: Besides, any of his "dumb threads" are quickly taken care of by our mods.

Old
12-22-2009, 11:40 AM
IrishSniper87

Quote:
Yes I have. And once more, read the first two sentences in my last post.

Bringing this thread is essentially a bump to solely bash on another person. Whether that person is right or wrong, doing this isn't right. That, like I said, last year, totally different story.

Edit: Besides, any of his "dumb threads" are quickly taken care of by our mods.
Apparently you need to go back and look at the shear AMOUNT of new threads Mr Z has made and look at the content and try to tell us he isn't spamming/trolling.

Thanks. I read your post, still dont agree.

Trolls/spammers do not deserve to be defended.

to your edit: That's even worse, it means we see the problem and are not allowed to comment/complain about it? I'm sure the mods don't appreciate the extra work.

Old
12-22-2009, 11:44 AM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

Quote:
Apparently you need to go back and look at the shear AMOUNT of new threads Mr Z has made and look at the content and try to tell us he isn't spamming/trolling.

Thanks. I read your post, still dont agree.

Trolls/spammers do not deserve to be defended.

to your edit: That's even worse, it means we see the problem and are not allowed to comment/complain about it? I'm sure the mods don't appreciate the extra work.
It's not hard.

Click Thread. Click first post. Click delete. Or move. Whatever.

That's all the mod has to do.

If the mods felt he was a problem with continually making bad threads, they would have dealt with him privately. Since he's still making said threads, none of them must have felt it was an issue and let him go.

Old
12-22-2009, 11:44 AM
IrishSniper87

Quote:
Site Rules
#2 Trolling: Do not post topics with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. Note that a person disagreeing with your opinion is NOT trolling; keep it civil, even if you're sure the other person is wrong. When visiting the team forums please note that they are fan forums for that team and are here mainly for the enjoyment of that team's fans. Do not visit team forums to cheer against or demean their team, or cheer for their opponent. In other words, if you want to cheer for the Habs and criticize the Bruins, do it on the Habs board. And if someone is doing the opposite on the Bruins board, don't start flaming them to defend the honor of your team. Either ignore it respectfully disagree and move on. Wishing illness or injury on someone will almost always be regarded as trolling or offensive. We do not permit team forums to be used to demean/insult the fans of other teams. That is considered trolling. Bringing posts from one team forum to another for this purpose is also considered trolling.

#3 Spamming: Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. You will not PM or email multiple members of this site the same message. This includes "bump threads" and posts intended merely to increase one's post count. Worthless posts with no content and nonsensical posts eat up space and waste everyone's time. One or two word responses such as "Me Too", "I agree", "great post!", smileys not accompanied by content, and similar responses may be considered spam. Creating large blank areas in posts is spam. These are not allowed on the hockey forums. Fantasy League announcements/solicitations are to be posted in the Fantasy Talk and Hockey Video Games Forum ONLY. If you solicit on our other forums you will be given an infraction for spamming and your posts will be deleted. Moderators on the team forums are permitted to allow a fantasy league thread or two for that team's fans (e.g., NY Ranger Fans Yahoo Fantasy League). Anything beyond that must use the Fantasy forum. Only free fantasy leagues are permitted. If you're charging money for it, take out an ad.

Old
12-22-2009, 11:45 AM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

Forget it. I'm done, I've got enough work to defend someone I don't know.

Congrats Irish, you want Internet Warz!!!!1

Old
12-22-2009, 11:45 AM
DeadPhish5858
Rumham!

vCash: 800
Send a message via AIM to DeadPhish5858
In 2008 he did deserve it.

DeadPhish5858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2009, 11:54 AM
IrishSniper87

Quote:
Forget it. I'm done, I've got enough work to defend someone I don't know.

Congrats Irish, you want Internet Warz!!!!1
I'm not trying to make fun of the guy, I'm just saying he is causing a lot of hassle and trouble and isn't making quality threads.

Making a silly post is no big deal, but he is opening entire threads, and as soon as one is closed, he opens another. It's unnecessary. If one poster wants to complain, let him post his opinions in one of our MANY complaining threads. He doesn't need to fill the page with his own threads.

Old
12-22-2009, 11:55 AM
Jester

Guys...you are arguing about Zamboni. Just saying.

Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2009, 12:04 PM
ForsbergIsOdin

Send a message via AIM to ForsbergIsOdin
I cant believe what I just read.

I told you Opus, Irish has future *** mod in him.

ForsbergIsOdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2009, 12:21 PM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

Quote:
I'm not trying to make fun of the guy, I'm just saying he is causing a lot of hassle and trouble and isn't making quality threads.

Making a silly post is no big deal, but he is opening entire threads, and as soon as one is closed, he opens another. It's unnecessary. If one poster wants to complain, let him post his opinions in one of our MANY complaining threads. He doesn't need to fill the page with his own threads.
Then I don't understand why we're not agreeing here. It's just as unnecessary to go back to a thread that's over a year and a half ago and bring it up when it has nothing to do with anything that's going on right now. It's just as pointless as opening silly new threads.

Old
12-22-2009, 02:09 PM
Juicy Couturier*
CannonGoBoom

Send a message via AIM to Juicy Couturier*
Wow, I really didnt think it was that big of a deal. Like Irish said, I was just messing around and the guy makes it a point that he hates Homer/Richards/Everyone else. I just thought it was humorous that he was so obsessed with Homer a year ago that he felt the need to start a topic about him and as soon as the team goes downhill he bashes him for acquiring the same players he was sucking his nuts for before. This is relevant because the core of this team is very similar to when he started that other thread and all the sudden hes his biggest hater.

Chill out JL, just like its easy for Mods to delete a thread for trolling, its even easier for you to click a little X and ignore this one.

Juicy Couturier* is offline   Reply With Quote