1. How are you gonna approach the Bruins in this series, for the last two series, Boston was the heavy favorite in 2002 and 2004. This time, the roles have reversed.
2. Does this Canadiens team have any similarities to the 2002 and 2004 Bruins teams and vice-versa for Boston?
3. You think the Habs fans will react to the Star-Spangled Banner differently? I remember what happened in 2003 and 2004...
1. I would hope the team approaches the series the same. Its playoffs, anything can happen.... As a fan, In 2002 and 2004 I was hopeful we'd win, and i really thought we would, but I wouldn't have been that disappointed if we lost.... This time I really think we should win, and I'll be very upset if Boston wins. (no pun intended)
2. The Habs and Bruins teams have changed a lot.... The habs team of 2002 is nowhere near as talented as this team.... Koivu still being the Captain is a big similarity. Not many other key players around, Markov being the main one. The 2004 team had Kovalev too, Komi was young, Bouillion, Begin, etc. The Bruins team has changed completely due to the Thornton trade.
3. I would hope so, but I would never personally boo the anthem and have a hard time understanding someone who does.