Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Finland
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Defensive forward

Old
04-07-2008, 01:29 PM
animal74

vCash: 500
Defensive forward

Of these draft eligible Finnish forwards, who is the best defensively and who's the best/fastest skater? Other info welcome. Thanks!

Pekka Jormakka
Matias Sointu
Teemu Hartikainen
Eetu Poysti
Matias Myttynen
Jani Lajunen
Sami Blomqvist
Jasse Ikonen
Martin Tuominen

animal74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2008, 02:31 AM
Ainaipana

I`ll comment on the guys i`ve seen more than 20 times this season both in Ilves and U18 games
-Myttynen playes well on both offensively and defensively, Playmaker but still the best penalty killer in Ilves A jr with Rajala. Sees the ice very well. has good height. Could compare to Joonas Rask, Joonas is maybe a bit faster but Myttynen is a lot smarter on the ice and doesn`t get carried away and played out that easily.
-Sointu is probably the fastest skater out of those.

Ainaipana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2008, 05:03 AM
Joretus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainaipana View Post
I`ll comment on the guys i`ve seen more than 20 times this season both in Ilves and U18 games
-Myttynen playes well on both offensively and defensively, Playmaker but still the best penalty killer in Ilves A jr with Rajala. Sees the ice very well. has good height. Could compare to Joonas Rask, Joonas is maybe a bit faster but Myttynen is a lot smarter on the ice and doesn`t get carried away and played out that easily.
-Sointu is probably the fastest skater out of those.
I would agree. Jormakka is quite close to Sointu in most of areas as well. Haven't seen him too much tho.

And as addition information don't see any of those guys in list having big chances(actually very small) to make it to NHL.

Joretus is offline   Reply With Quote