HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

worth checking out

Closed Thread

Old
02-07-2004, 03:41 PM
RokhedCommish

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to RokhedCommish
worth checking out

Yes, this is an advertisement for a fantasy hockey league. I know some of you guys hate these kind of posts, and so do I. But 99% of them are these crappy, pathetic leagues run by some 12 year old. This one IS different. SO if you are serious, then keep reading, otherwise just continue on to the next thread.

The Chinook Fantasy Hockey League is by far the most professional, successful, indepth fantasy simulation league on the internet; and YES...it is FREE! It is for the serious fantasy hockey fan only! We are not looking for immature, badmouthed, check the net once a week type players. This league takes effort to be successful, but i can promise you once you get in, you get hooked very fast. The league is going into its 9th season, and has one spot open right now. Had one GM get fired because of his team, and his lack of effort. Another may be leaving because of career requirements, but if you apply and meet the guidelines, you can get in as soon as next week.

www.Chinookhockey.ca

The league involves such things as free agency, contract negotiations, ticket prices, arena size, complete finances, sponsorships, fantasy gambling, team webpages, frequent team and league articles and news, and many other games and extras to keep you MORE than busy.

I have been in this league since its inception, and will never leave. Took a while to build a financially sound, and successful team, but not that i have, I am really enjoying it. If anyone has any questions, feel free to post here or drop me an email at buffalo@chinookhockey.ca

Rokhed

Last edited by RokhedCommish: 02-08-2004 at 02:44 AM.
Old
02-08-2004, 02:44 AM
RokhedCommish

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to RokhedCommish
sorry guys....messed up the link. Should work now.

Closed Thread