HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Glen Sather WOW

Closed Thread

Old
02-07-2004, 04:51 PM
BDubinskyNYR17*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Glen Sather WOW

Right now im watching the 1988 All-Star Game, and they showed a clip of Glen Sather talking and yelling at his team. Now this gots me wondering, if he did that back then, why wont he do that now. I also think that old age has caught up with him. What do you guys think? I hope this starts some more discussion about the jackass.

Old
02-07-2004, 06:32 PM
Bruwinz37

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
Right now im watching the 1988 All-Star Game, and they showed a clip of Glen Sather talking and yelling at his team. Now this gots me wondering, if he did that back then, why wont he do that now. I also think that old age has caught up with him. What do you guys think? I hope this starts some more discussion about the jackass.
I think it is glaringly obvious that the game has past him by.

He made the same mistakes as the previous regime was making. He crumbled under the win now pressure and with his trades and signings has crippled your franchise for the foreseeable future. I am not sure he could have done a worse job as a GM/coach.

Old
02-07-2004, 08:10 PM
Evil Sather
YOU KILL THE JOE

I wasn't actively trying to lose at that point.

Old
02-07-2004, 10:42 PM
Ronnie Bass
elite pissy upside

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
I don't know why he's not doing it now but one thing is painfully obviuos, he still has the same clothes on now that he did then.

Old
02-08-2004, 06:05 AM
Kluivert4Ever

I dont get it why they dont let Glen coach in the ALL-STAR game?
I mean is there a coach out there that knows the no system,no defence and run and gun game more then our Coach?
If there is one game he should coach its this one.

Closed Thread