HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=504057

Closed Thread

Old
04-13-2008, 11:41 AM
Booth10

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Girl View Post
In my experience, when someone is honest, they don't have to tell you they are honest. You know they are honest from their actions. People say things to appease them all of the time. March 28, 2007 - the EVP of our parent company called me to congratulate me on a great month and being one of the top salespeople, he was looking forward to another successful month in April. April 2, he had IT cut off my network access and sent 4 people to our division office to shut it down.

I am not saying he's not honest or not genuine. I would like to see him take action that show me he's a competent owner.
You should go to the other board. These are people who met him first hand. These are people who have been to these meetings before and were told honest things and didnt believe them. Somehow i think meeting him and his aura is important here, from what i gather.

You should also read what he writes. Its almost as if he doesnt care enough in lying to be a lier. He seems very smart and honest.

Closed Thread