HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Playoff GDT:Habs at Bruins Game 3 Part II-1st OT SESSION

Closed Thread

Old
04-13-2008, 10:53 PM
Dynasty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HallyHabsFan21 View Post
is there any reason for Streit in the lineup now? he's not helping the PP and he's terrible on defence...
I agree...I was about to point out how bad Streit has been playing and also, Komi has been terrible...outside of Markov and Hammer we're in sad shape on defense.

Old
04-13-2008, 10:54 PM
Habnot

Like they say, perception is in the eye of the beholder.

I thought the Habs played a better tonight than they did last night. Put themselves in position to win the game, Thomas came up big in overtime.

Of coarse, classic over reaction from Hab fan...

Old
04-13-2008, 10:55 PM
MontrealHabitant

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old
04-13-2008, 10:56 PM
JustJen

I definitely think we played a better game tonight, not in the first period but we picked it up as the game went on. We had far better chances then them in OT but they got lucky. It happens. We'll bounce back next game. Everyone's freaking out..but does anyone really believe that a team we've beaten 12 straight times is going to come back and win 4 against us? We're the better team, everyone know it. Thomas happened to play a great game tonight but that's rare for him against us. We'll get him next game

Old
04-13-2008, 11:02 PM
Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei Kostopolous View Post
abysmal effort again. Boston has been the better team for two out of the three games. I honestly can see Boston winning the series if these efforts continue.

The only reason this series isn't 2-1 Boston is because of Price.

I worried about the top line earlier in the season about how they would handle the playoffs and was laughed at, yet all 3 have been by far, the worst habs.Streit needs to either sit or move to forward and OB needs to be back in, or if Cube is ready.

Its not the loss that bothers, its the crappy effort given by about half the roster the last two games.
I am very worried about that line too...They are suppose to be our first line with the acting (and I stress ACTING) captain and they look more like a weak 3rd line right now...One thing we all know for sure right now is that Kovalev is not a leader and definitely not worthy of the "C".

Closed Thread