HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Slightly OT:Veteran Habs Fans,What Do You Think Of This Sudden Bandwagon Jumping?

Old
04-19-2008, 11:13 AM
Turbo

vCash: 500
There's a lot of room on the Bandwagon. No problem there.

More problematic are the over-critical fairweather fans that don't really know what they're talking about - either because they haven't been following or sporadically following the team, or because they thrive when seeing their chosen goats have a bad outing. You know the ones - those that come out and comment only when things are tough.

...and then there's those that don't understand that most series are hard fought battles seldom won in 4 games straight by a large goal margin, but I digress.

Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-19-2008, 11:46 AM
Spectaculard
Trout125HR363RBI442R

Send a message via MSN to Spectaculard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
I don't mind casual dans cheering for the Habs.

What I dislike is how they sometimes are the first to come down hard on the players at the slightest sign of adversity.

Ex.: Yesterday, people criticizing Markov and Price, etc. Saying that this "kid" in net is never gonna make it... And that that defenseman guy doesn't seem to like his teammates.
I agree. When Price made that mistake and dropped the puck right to the Bruin player, some girl that was watching the game with us was all "**** Price!!". Thing is, before the game she was praising him and saying he was god.

Its one bad game, ****in relax.

Spectaculard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2008, 12:15 AM
Stephen Locke*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koivu2001 View Post
Those are the worst ones, and the worst part is that they are fans of 110% and PJ Stock.

typical lines:

Kovalev should keep the C.
We dont need koivu, higgins is playing great.
Now they are in favour of the huet trade, back in the day the were all like wt*fzor gainey Is a moronzpwnz!!!
Oh and we win 2 games and sudently we are winners of the cup, we lose one and this team is the worst ever.
And now eveyone on msn has the same freakin 13 to 25 line that I started weeks ago!

Ok Im having a bad day, gonne for a smoke.
I suppose you're talking about the ''I told you so'' fairweather kind of fans,they're the absolute worst and hypocrites.Extremely Bipolar fans aren't exactly reasonable to deal with either.

Turbo's post above explains it better.

Last edited by Stephen Locke*: 04-21-2008 at 12:38 AM.
Stephen Locke* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2008, 12:25 AM
Rise from the Ashes
Price defies corsi

Send a message via MSN to Rise from the Ashes
I havent seen that many bandwagoners, just the buzz has been killed by Boston. But I do agree that many random people have started wearing Hab shirts.

Rise from the Ashes is online now   Reply With Quote