HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Saku is a hero

Old
04-22-2008, 09:09 AM
Phenomenon

vCash: 500
"Listen to me. Learn from me. I was not the best because I killed quickly. I was the best because the crowd loved me. Win the crowd and you will win your freedom."

Proximo, Gladiator (2000)

Phenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Des Louise
Formerly E=CH2

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston View Post
I still remember my uncle bugging me for buying a non-Canadian players jersey, "Don't you like Recchi?", "Yeah, but Saku is the future."

That was '97! I've never added the C.
Same boat, but I went back to Mtl 3 years ago for a game, and I went into a habs shop and had them add the C. They said they didn't know if the letter would hold cuz the jerseys are different now or something. It's still there !

EDIT : It's actually 4-5 years ago I made them add the C, time flies by so quickly...

Des Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2008, 10:19 AM
McTusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by E = CH² View Post
Same boat, but I went back to Mtl 3 years ago for a game, and I went into a habs shop and had them add the C. They said they didn't know if the letter would hold cuz the jerseys are different now or something. It's still there !

EDIT : It's actually 4-5 years ago I made them add the C, time flies by so quickly...
It's crazy, I bought mine when I was 18 and I'll be 30 in July. It's a Starter and the red is a little lighter than it is these days.

McTusk is online now   Reply With Quote