HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bad playoff round for the Russians ? Not really...

Old
04-22-2008, 12:40 PM
Belarus

vCash: 500
hey if there is one who'd love to see Bros to perform great in the playoffs it's me. But, I can't be blind and close my eyes on lapses made by my countrymen, just because we were born on the same piece of land.
Grading bros I'd give Kosty sr. C+ and Kosty jr B. Andrei disappointed with his incredible softness and dives. He has to get bigger, stronger on the puck and not to be afraid of getting his nose dirty. As for Sergei I have no major complaints except for those unnecessary penalties he regularly takes.
But at the same time as Spree mentioned they both at the top in points and you can't find other Hab (except Price) who'd play this series exceptionally well. So, as Dali have said: "Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it"

Belarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2008, 12:41 PM
TheGoalJudge

S. Kost leads the NHL in ES points with 6.

TheGoalJudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2008, 01:04 PM
jordy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMAD View Post
If they can slack on the stupid dives, I will like them again
I agree with this 100 percent. The dives the kostitsyn brothers have been making makes it hard to like them. Even if they are wikidly skilled.

jordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2008, 03:37 PM
Dima_BLR

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
Belarus didn't gain independance untill 1991. It was never a independent state, as it belonged to Lithuania, Poland, the Russian Empire and a satelite state for the USSR. So no, it is not even close to comparing it to the US and Canada. It has only been a independent state for 15 years or so.
It was independent. For a short time period of just 2 years but still it's part of our history. And we Belarusians consider the time of the Great Duchy of Lithuania as the time of our independence as well, since Belarusian and Lithuanian ancestors enjoyed equal status, rights and freedoms, so it was a common state for both nationalities.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus#History

Dima_BLR is offline   Reply With Quote