HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

Season ticket sale

Old
04-24-2008, 06:42 AM
jol

vCash: 500
Season ticket sale

Some days ago I got an email from Panthers (I'm not a season ticket holder), tickets continue to be cheap (unless they sell only small amount of tickets):

"Your time is NOW to purchase season tickets for our 2008-2009 hockey season!

Purchase between April 21-April 25, and receive 50% off of season seats in select areas of the BankAtlantic Center.
These areas of the arena include:

Lower Bowl End Zone - Lexus Club - Mezzanine - Sideline Balcony - Goal Zone - Terrace Level

You will have season seat owner benefits that include name plates on your seat, food and beverage specials, merchandise discounts, and priority access for BankAtlantic Center concerts and shows!

Plus - if you purchase one of our discounted season seat plans right now - you will also receive a Panthers hat, a Panthers bag and an autographed team photo free!

Contact me now for a listing of our reduced prices @ 954.835.7238 or respond to this email"

JOL

jol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2008, 12:29 PM
RatCat20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jol View Post
Some days ago I got an email from Panthers (I'm not a season ticket holder), tickets continue to be cheap (unless they sell only small amount of tickets):

"Your time is NOW to purchase season tickets for our 2008-2009 hockey season!

Purchase between April 21-April 25, and receive 50% off of season seats in select areas of the BankAtlantic Center.
These areas of the arena include:

Lower Bowl End Zone - Lexus Club - Mezzanine - Sideline Balcony - Goal Zone - Terrace Level

You will have season seat owner benefits that include name plates on your seat, food and beverage specials, merchandise discounts, and priority access for BankAtlantic Center concerts and shows!

Plus - if you purchase one of our discounted season seat plans right now - you will also receive a Panthers hat, a Panthers bag and an autographed team photo free!

Contact me now for a listing of our reduced prices @ 954.835.7235 or respond to this email"

JOL

I got the same email. That's a great deal! I had season tickets a couple years ago. Miight be time to get back....

RatCat20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Lola
Future Panthers

We did season tix this past season (the weekend mini plan). I think it would take a miracle to convince my husband to get them again. He's beyond disgusted with this team.

Lola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2008, 06:18 AM
jol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
We did season tix this past season (the weekend mini plan). I think it would take a miracle to convince my husband to get them again. He's beyond disgusted with this team.
Generally, I wonder high/low season ticket renewal rate is?

JOL

jol is offline   Reply With Quote