HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Vive la police!

Closed Thread

Old
04-26-2008, 11:49 PM
BoNeS42

vCash: 500
Vive la police!

Is it me or they are freaking cocky? They act like they're god, ask us to call them Mr. and all that ********. Me and my girl were smoking a cigar outside and they came in group asking us to move or go back inside.

Are they freaking retarded? How was it at the Bell Center? Did they asked you guys to move away from the place right after the match? This will be a big problem in Montreal soon. Riot will happen because of cocky police officers running their mouth and pushing you away like you're a piece of ****.

GTFO Tremblay.

Old
04-26-2008, 11:51 PM
Philanthropist

Let's go burn some police cruisers to the ground.

That'll show them.

Old
04-26-2008, 11:52 PM
Habs

Your girl smokes cigars? Thats sort of gross.

Old
04-26-2008, 11:53 PM
Gilles Tremblay

The police is not your friend.

Old
04-26-2008, 11:54 PM
BoNeS42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
Well Captain Black aren't really cigars so...

Old
04-26-2008, 11:56 PM
Seb
Unregistered User

Send a message via MSN to Seb
One of the horses wanted to fight me.

I drop kicked it.

Old
Philanthropist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNeS42 View Post
Well Captain Black aren't really cigars so...
They kinda like cigarellos?

If so that's fine.

Old
BoNeS42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilles Tremblay View Post
The police is not your friend.
This is not my point. I don't want those peeps to be my friend. I just want to be able to celebrate if we win something. Asking fans to move away will not prevent riot...

Because of those idiots that burned cars, the playoffs won't be the same.

Old
04-26-2008, 11:57 PM
nikrag03*

Send a message via MSN to nikrag03*
Quote:
Is it me or they are freaking cocky? They act like they're god, ask us to call them Mr. and all that ********. Me and my girl were smoking a cigar outside and they came in group asking us to move or go back inside.

Are they freaking retarded? How was it at the Bell Center? Did they asked you guys to move away from the place right after the match? This will be a big problem in Montreal soon. Riot will happen because of cocky police officers running their mouth and pushing you away like you're a piece of ****.

GTFO Tremblay.
He asked you to call him mister??

Old
04-26-2008, 11:59 PM
Philanthropist

Quote:
This is not my point. I don't want those peeps to be my friend. I just want to be able to celebrate if we win something. Asking fans to move away will not prevent riot...

Because of those idiots that burned cars, the playoffs won't be the same.
True, kind of buzz killed the atmosphere. Before the post game 7 escapade, the cops downtown had more of a live and let live attitude. Now they're ****ing pissed that people lit up 16 of their cruisers and they're taking their revenge.

Old
04-27-2008, 12:03 AM
BoNeS42

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikrag03 View Post
He asked you to call him mister??
Yep and I actually called him "criss de cochon". I was so pissed

Old
04-27-2008, 12:14 AM
gee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
she can smoke my cigar

Old
04-27-2008, 12:16 AM
Complaining Customer

Quote:
Yep and I actually called him "criss de cochon". I was so pissed
If he asked you to call him Mister, it's probably because you already had an arrogant attitude/tone - which your later reaction kind of confirms. You're lucky you didn't get a PR24 up your butt with your cigarello - that is IF you really called him a cochon to his face.

As much as I dislike police's arrogance and overdoings, I think that insulting them for asking you to get inside (because they would like to prevent a situation to go wrong) is asking for deserved trouble. And you clearly are the type of persons that would, after said trouble, complain and "manifest", so better just shut up in the first place.

Old
04-27-2008, 12:16 AM
Ice Poutine
Photoshop Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee View Post
she can smoke my cigar
I was actually waiting for someone to be so obvious and vain as to post that response!!

YOU WIN!!

Old
04-27-2008, 12:21 AM
BoNeS42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complaining Customer View Post
If he asked you to call him Mister, it's probably because you already had an arrogant attitude/tone - which your later reaction kind of confirms. You're lucky you didn't get a PR24 up your butt with your cigarello - that is IF you really called him a cochon to his face.

As much as I dislike police's arrogance and overdoings, I think that insulting them for asking you to get inside (because they would like to prevent a situation to go wrong) is asking for deserved trouble. And you clearly are the type of persons that would, after said trouble, complain and "manifest", so better just shut up in the first place.
You sir are clearly right. Where you even in downtown? If not, then get out of this thread. You clearly don't understand how it was tonight.

Old
04-27-2008, 12:27 AM
Complaining Customer

Quote:
You sir are clearly right. Where you even in downtown? If not, then get out of this thread. You clearly don't understand how it was tonight.
I commented on your story (police asking you to move, asking you to be polite, you insulting police), if you don't have the ability to present it "as it were", don't bother telling it (or start a board "for people who were downtown tonight" so that everybody is in the known - or better yet, you could distribute flyers to organize a manifestation, you clearly are a victim).

Old
04-27-2008, 12:32 AM
Habnot

Quote:
And you clearly don't understand the damage done to this city by the idiots who participated in the burning of patrol cars and the vandalizing of stores.

Old
04-27-2008, 12:32 AM
Koivu84*

lol you should have offered him a cigar

Old
04-27-2008, 12:36 AM
Spectaculard

Send a message via MSN to Spectaculard
Cops have always been arrogant jackasse's. And always will be. Gotta learn to live by the rules and you won't have to deal with them.

Old
04-27-2008, 12:37 AM
BoNeS42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habnot View Post
And you clearly don't understand the damage done to this city by the idiots who participated in the burning of patrol cars and the vandalizing of stores.
Ok and all those idiots were Habs fans yeah... I remember, nothing to do with idiots out of jail or anything. I felt like I was in a concentration camp tonight.

My point is ; I really think that it won't help the situation to tell the fans not to celebrate. Before the game, the streets were full of cops, how do we look like now?

Old
04-27-2008, 12:47 AM
Garo

Quote:
Ok and all those idiots were Habs fans yeah... I remember, nothing to do with idiots out of jail or anything. I felt like I was in a concentration camp tonight.
Oh please.

In half the world you wouldn't have outlived your comments tonight.

Old
04-27-2008, 12:53 AM
Gilles Tremblay

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAbbott View Post
True, kind of buzz killed the atmosphere. Before the post game 7 escapade, the cops downtown had more of a live and let live attitude. Now they're ****ing pissed that people lit up 16 of their cruisers and they're taking their revenge.
I don't want to start conspiracy theories, but did the police seriously think that putting Habs flag on their police car hoods and being all chilled out would prevent any problems? Anyone paying attention knew that something was going to happen way before a Stanley Cup victory. I wonder if they knowingly relaxed their guards and sacrificed some police cars for Game 7, knowing that would give them a carte blanche to enforce the order any way they pleased for the rest of the play-offs.

As I type it, my theory seems a bit unlikely, but I'm still surprised they were so loose in the first place.

Old
04-27-2008, 12:56 AM
Stephen Locke*

Quote:
Cry me a river.You're simply overreacting,and as much I dislike the police's approachs and ''abusive'' routine at times,they were trying to prevent eventual troubles,and as much it sucks for you,you have to accept it and behave.

That being said,the atmopshere in downtown Montreal and les alentours has disappeared big time after RD 2 and the playoff buzz has been killed because of dumbasses who rioted on Monday.The heavy reinforcement of police squads out there doesn't make it easier to celebrate playoff wins,even if I understand their leimotive.It really sucks.

The Bell centre area is quickly evacuated after games and there is no place to organize peaceful celebrations-Fans are asked to immediately leave the place.

Last edited by Stephen Locke*: 04-27-2008 at 02:35 AM.
Old
04-27-2008, 12:57 AM
BoNeS42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garo View Post
Oh please.

In half the world you wouldn't have outlived your comments tonight.
Why am I here talking on the board then?

Old
04-27-2008, 12:58 AM
BoNeS42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Kautsitsin View Post
Cry me a river.You're simply overreacting,and as much I dislike the police's approachs and ''abusive'' routine at times,they were trying to prevent troubles,and as much it sucks for you,you have to accept it and behave.
Prevent troubles, after the first period, in front of a bar with about 10 peoples smoking outside? Yes we were trouble makers.

Closed Thread