HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

the problem of first 2 games.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-27-2008, 10:51 AM
  #1
Crusher20
Registered User
 
Crusher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Montreal
Country: Ecuador
Posts: 4,645
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Crusher20 Send a message via Yahoo to Crusher20
the problem of first 2 games.

simple.. not only we didnt take the lead.. we gave them twice a 2 goal advantage.. despite that we made a game of both of them..

if we take the lead, continue pushing we should win. we are due imo.

for those who missed the most clear problem.. the game was good, bad luck or not, score first and you will win.. whatever your logo on your shirt is.

sorry, it was obvious, the main reason of this, is keep it positive, also please do not take the flyers lightly.. the karma will hit us if we do..

Ahhh famous karma.. hehe


Last edited by Crusher20: 04-27-2008 at 10:58 AM.
Crusher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2008, 10:52 AM
  #2
Tuggy
Registered User
 
Tuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saint John
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,641
vCash: 500
Well obviously you don't want to go down 2-0 every game. I'm pretty sure everyone nows that.

Tuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2008, 10:59 AM
  #3
Turboflex*
 
Turboflex*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,152
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy View Post
Well obviously you don't want to go down 2-0 every game. I'm pretty sure everyone nows that.
It's always funny when some commentator mentions that's not in the coaches' plan. durrrrrrr

Turboflex* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2008, 11:08 AM
  #4
JGRB
#EllerThugLife
 
JGRB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,843
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboflex View Post
It's always funny when some commentator mentions that's not in the coaches' plan. durrrrrrr
Isn't being down 0-2 in every coach's game plan?

JGRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2008, 11:22 AM
  #5
Pedro McGuire*
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 725
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher20 View Post
simple.. not only we didnt take the lead.. we gave them twice a 2 goal advantage.. despite that we made a game of both of them..

if we take the lead, continue pushing we should win. we are due imo.

for those who missed the most clear problem.. the game was good, bad luck or not, score first and you will win.. whatever your logo on your shirt is.

sorry, it was obvious, the main reason of this, is keep it positive, also please do not take the flyers lightly.. the karma will hit us if we do..

Ahhh famous karma.. hehe
Who said anything about taking them lightly. I dont think teams in the playoffs take other teams lightly. over 100 years of history shows us that the playoffs are a whole new season and you simply can not judge a team by the amount of point amassed in the regular season.

That being said.... of what ive seen in the first 2 games, I really dont think philly is that great a team, They dont scare me one bit, but we HAVE to start scoring first, if we score first and keep pushing then we will be fine. Price has got to stop going down so soon. I think philly has demonstrated quite clearly yesterday that Carry is week on the high glove side. he goes down WAY to soon. Anyways Go habs Go!!!!

Pedro McGuire* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2008, 11:42 AM
  #6
Travis Moen
Registered User
 
Travis Moen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Montréal
Posts: 1,816
vCash: 500
Too many turnovers. We should revert back to the trap

Travis Moen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:56 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.