Notices

P.M.Bouchard

Closed Thread

Old
02-11-2004, 06:05 AM
RedWingRussian

vCash:
P.M.Bouchard

G'day Wild fans!What are your expectations on Pierre Marc?Will he be a playmaker or a potential 30+goal scorer or both?From what I have seen of him,he has the tools to be an offensive weapon.But still needs maturing physically and mentally.I'm in a situation where I can trade Fedor Federov for him in my fanatasy league.Thanks

Old
02-11-2004, 08:45 AM
ceber

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingRussian
G'day Wild fans!What are your expectations on Pierre Marc?Will he be a playmaker or a potential 30+goal scorer or both?From what I have seen of him,he has the tools to be an offensive weapon.But still needs maturing physically and mentally.I'm in a situation where I can trade Fedor Federov for him in my fanatasy league.Thanks
Personally, I see him as more of a playmaker. He can make some really nifty set-up passes, and is often smart with the puck. He does have a shot, but the way the game is now I don't see him using it as much as feeding others. Lately, I don't think he's been playing up to his potential.
Lemaire talks about him a bit here (windows media): http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/wild...UTCH_FEB10.wax

Old
02-11-2004, 08:57 AM
Surly Furious

vCash: 528
If he ever gets to play a regular shift with good linemates he could bag 40+ assists a year - he does have great shifty moves and excellent vision of the ice. I haven't seen him get his bell rung too often either, if ever, so I think he presents a difficult target to hit, which is good when you're a shrimp

Old
02-11-2004, 11:07 AM
RedWingRussian

vCash:
Lol.Greatly appreciated.

Closed Thread