HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

To the hockey Gods...

Old
04-30-2008, 11:58 PM
HH
GO HABS GO!

vCash: 500
To the hockey Gods...

I pledge before you on this night of great depression to tell you a story of the Philadelphia Flyers. The Flyers are a team that has done a lot of bad things in this 2007-2008 season, we shall start with the pre-season hit of Downie on McCammond that cost him 20 games. I can also remind you of the Boulerice vicious cross check to the face of Kesler, the hit from Randy Jones who put Patrice Bergeron on the shelf for the whole season and playoffs. Last but not least, the Hartnell hit on Alberts who sidelined him for a while.

I plea tonight to tell you Gods, do you really want the Philadelphia Flyers to go to the Conference Finals? A team that had more game suspensions than anyone combined? A team that has thrown the game of hockey around. I know you will make a sound decision and help the Montreal Canadiens defeat the Philadelphia Flyers in the next 3 games.

Thank you,

a Hab fan.

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Maliki2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryI View Post
I pledge before you on this night of great depression to tell you a story of the Philadelphia Flyers. The Flyers are a team that has done a lot of bad things in this 2007-2008 season, we shall start with the pre-season hit of Downie on McCammond that cost him 20 games. I can also remind you of the Boulerice vicious cross check to the face of Kesler, the hit from Randy Jones who put Patrice Bergeron on the shelf for the whole season and playoffs. Last but not least, the Hartnell hit on Alberts who sidelined him for a while.

I plea tonight to tell you Gods, do you really want the Philadelphia Flyers to go to the Conference Finals? A team that had more game suspensions than anyone combined? A team that has thrown the game of hockey around. I know you will make a sound decision and help the Montreal Canadiens defeat the Philadelphia Flyers in the next 3 games.

Thank you,

a Hab fan.

We weren't even supposed to make the playoffs! So regardless we did better than expected! I don't expect us to do as well next year, but damn we are where we shouldn't be!

Maliki2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2008, 07:23 AM
Mustafa*

Since last night i've become a hockey atheist.

Mustafa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2008, 07:25 AM
Iwishihadacup

to the hockey gods

i think you are infusing the wrong skill into the opposite goalie's body, his name is Marty BIRON not Marty BRODEUR

Iwishihadacup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2008, 07:31 AM
Crusher20

Send a message via AIM to Crusher20 Send a message via Yahoo to Crusher20
lets face, Carbo drained all the magic the team could have with the ugly tie. i think he has no choice to keep it all the remaining of playoffs, if still any luck left in it.

Crusher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2008, 08:34 AM
anarmandaleb

Dear hockey gods,
I know some fans booed the American anthem. I know some fans sang goodbye to the Bruins a little too early in the third period. I know some hooligans rioted in Montreal and burned a bunch of cop cars and I know some fans joined in. I know some of our noobs go over to other boards and act like jerks. I know some Habs fans can be a little... trying.
But the team deserves more than some of its fans do. They've improved by leaps and bounds. They've worked really hard this series and really deserve to win it, even if some of the fans don't deserve a win.
And this team has some real fans, fans that aren't jerks, fans that aren't bandwagoners, fans who are willing to sacrifice a couple of n00by fans, rioters and anthem-booers for a series win.
So how bout it?

anarmandaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2008, 08:42 AM
OrangeMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryI View Post

Thank you,

a Hab fan.

http://www.fatheralexander." border="0" alt="" />

It says here.. the Flyers in 6

OrangeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2008, 08:44 AM
Boris Le Tigre
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That's not going to work...

I pretty much told the to **** RIGHT OFF last night

Boris Le Tigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2008, 10:07 AM
optimus2861

Our Richard,
Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy stick,
Your goals come,
Your will be done,
In the Bell Centre,
As it was in the Forum,
Give us this game our power plays,
And forgive us our turnovers,
As we capitalize on those
Who turnover against us,
Lead us not into the penalty box,
But deliver us a victory,
For thine is the legend,
The Hall of Fame,
And the Stanley Cup.

Amen!

optimus2861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2008, 10:09 AM
CacaLauncher23

The hockey god turned Biron's chest into a black hole, sucking every puck in its vicinity.

It's over

CacaLauncher23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2008, 10:33 AM
TheOldSage

Reverse this curse

Message from the ghosts,

Itís a curse, itís probably the Bruins evil forces. They are gaining power every time we beat them in playoffs. Itís an embrace that hold us. Weíre stuckÖ Just when we were about break it, the faith decreased. Let me tell you that we are not happy how the things have gone. We need you!

There is something important you should all know : we (ghosts) extract our powers in your faith. Every single have Habs fans contribute to the ultimate power. We need more power to reverse this curse. Tell your faith, convince people, donít fear to make a fool of you and we promise, ITíS GOING TO BE A ******* MASSACRE.

TheOldSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Seb
Unregistered User

Send a message via MSN to Seb
Wat?

Seb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Chomsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeMan View Post
http://www.fatheralexander." border="0" alt="" />

It says here.. the Flyers in 6
GTFO. Jesus was sitting on the bench last game, and he will prevent this from happening.

Chomsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2008, 10:46 AM
Nedved

hahahahaha

Nedved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2008, 10:59 AM
mabus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldSage View Post
Message from the ghosts,

Itís a curse, itís probably the Bruins evil forces. They are gaining power every time we beat them in playoffs. Itís an embrace that hold us. Weíre stuckÖ Just when we were about break it, the faith decreased. Let me tell you that we are not happy how the things have gone. We need you!

There is something important you should all know : we (ghosts) extract our powers in your faith. Every single have Habs fans contribute to the ultimate power. We need more power to reverse this curse. Tell your faith, convince people, donít fear to make a fool of you and we promise, ITíS GOING TO BE A ******* MASSACRE.
Remember children... Don't do drugs

mabus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Sweaty17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwishihadacup View Post
to the hockey gods

i think you are infusing the wrong skill into the opposite goalie's body, his name is Marty BIRON not Marty BRODEUR

I was thinking the same thing

If you told me at the beginning of the year that we would make the play-offs and get totally dominated at the goaltending position by Biron, I would have thrown up in my mouth.

Where did this guy come from?

Sweaty17 is offline   Reply With Quote