HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

OT: PS3 40 G ou PS3 80 G

Old
05-13-2008, 07:25 PM
CrazyShea

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by natey2k4 View Post
That's the problem with future GTA games.

All X-Box fans are saying well they can just use more discs.

As worlds in games become more free roam, using extra discs makes it an inconvience more than anything.
And is probably why the new gta is missing many extras that was so awesome in previous games. To list a few that i passed so many countless hours at: pimping cars and putting them in your garage, jetpak, Rhino(tank), flamethrower, bmx bike, jetski, planes, buying houses, less character customization(haircuts, clothes). This was an amazing game but after beating it i dont see the need to finish the last 40% and only the online modes are left for me to mess with. If this was PS3 only it would be a much better game

CrazyShea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2008, 08:13 PM
FerrisRox

Quote:
That's the problem with future GTA games.

All X-Box fans are saying well they can just use more discs.

As worlds in games become more free roam, using extra discs makes it an inconvience more than anything.
Didn't Rockstar already say that the next GTA game will be moving back to PlayStation exclusive? I thought that was already a done deal?

FerrisRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-14-2008, 04:29 AM
One Man Rock Band
T-Ross!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisRox View Post
Didn't Rockstar already say that the next GTA game will be moving back to PlayStation exclusive? I thought that was already a done deal?
As far as I know, they said that unless X-Box can figure out a way to hold the game, they won't get it.

Maybe X-Box will come up with something where it installs the entire game to the hard-drive to play, rather than the disc.. and that would suck.

One Man Rock Band is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-14-2008, 07:09 AM
All-Star

Quote:
As far as I know, they said that unless X-Box can figure out a way to hold the game, they won't get it.

Maybe X-Box will come up with something where it installs the entire game to the hard-drive to play, rather than the disc.. and that would suck.
Not all XBoxs have a hard drive. I think that was the issue the big head from Rockstar was talking about in that interview.

All-Star is offline   Reply With Quote