HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie
Notices

The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Coaching tips

Old
05-16-2008, 06:26 PM
Terror91
Lets Do It.

vCash: 500
Coaching tips

I'm going to be the assistant coach to a roller hockey team this summer and I want to know, whats the best way to get my guys feet going. The legs feed the wolves and I want to makes sure my guys can fly.

Terror91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2008, 07:32 PM
Headcoach

Send a message via AIM to Headcoach Send a message via MSN to Headcoach Send a message via Yahoo to Headcoach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemps View Post
I'm going to be the assistant coach to a roller hockey team this summer and I want to know, whats the best way to get my guys feet going. The legs feed the wolves and I want to makes sure my guys can fly.
Ok, I can help with that, this is my specialty.

First, look at this thread that I wrote on dry land....
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=514248

Next, I am in the process of loading a bunch of video for dry land and power skating drill to YouTube. However, I am trying to figure out how I can place them on my secure server and only let members see it. I might have to open these videos up to the public.

My own server just isn't big enough to load all of the videos. Well, let me say this, it's big enough, it's just that I would have to pay for more memory on my Video server and currently money is tight. So YouTube is probably the next best thing.

If I am not mistaken, I can check a box on Youtube that would not allow the public to see them. But, I am not sure.

I will send you one video at a time if you want. I will send them to your email address within the next couple of days. Please make sure that you will have room in your email server to receive them

Sorry for the delay.

Head coach

Last edited by Headcoach: 05-16-2008 at 07:41 PM.
Headcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2008, 07:54 PM
Headcoach

Send a message via AIM to Headcoach Send a message via MSN to Headcoach Send a message via Yahoo to Headcoach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemps View Post
Ok, I have sent you two video. When I sent them, I alway attach a deal to the email that forces the receiver to auto-respond that you have received it. Once I get that auto-respond from you, I will send you the next set.

Head coach

Headcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2008, 09:33 PM
Terror91
Lets Do It.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headcoach View Post
Ok, I have sent you two video. When I sent them, I alway attach a deal to the email that forces the receiver to auto-respond that you have received it. Once I get that auto-respond from you, I will send you the next set.

Head coach
You rock Head coach!

Terror91 is online now   Reply With Quote