HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Where are you watching the lottery?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-17-2015, 10:43 PM
  #1
W00dy
Mr. Hobey Baker
 
W00dy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Buffalo
Posts: 302
vCash: 500
Where are you watching the lottery?

Just interested in where everyone will be watching the lottery. I know 716 will probably be insane, pearl street? Ale house? Looking for a good spot.

W00dy is offline  
Old
04-17-2015, 10:54 PM
  #2
ZZamboni
Puttin' on the Foil
 
ZZamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Buffalo, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 11,174
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by W00dy View Post
Just interested in where everyone will be watching the lottery. I know 716 will probably be insane, pearl street? Ale house? Looking for a good spot.
What's the matter with your house?



I'll be watching it in the comfort of my couch, TV, and house

ZZamboni is offline  
Old
04-17-2015, 10:58 PM
  #3
TheAbominableSabres
Registered User
 
TheAbominableSabres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,603
vCash: 50
Im not, Im getting a text while working and thats how I like it

TheAbominableSabres is online now  
Old
04-17-2015, 11:03 PM
  #4
Bps21
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 4,263
vCash: 50
I did my partying last Friday. For me...tomorrow is just either "Huh...we won...damn...can't wait for the draft" or "Yeah..we lost but those odds I figured...damn...can't wait for the draft".

I can't imagine what Coyotes fans are feeling. 1/3 chance of a party. 2/3 chance of infinite sadness.

Bps21 is online now  
Old
04-17-2015, 11:12 PM
  #5
LaxSabre
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North Tonawanda, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 4,734
vCash: 262
I posted this is the Game Day Draft Lottery Thread - if your in the area - why not watch it there?

Looks like someone is having a draft lottery party to help raise money for a charity and one of our favorite backup goalies - well for one night he was - will be in attendence -

https://twitter.com/EHLanded/status/589169396670566400

90% chance I'll be home watching it - 10% chance I'll be at my cousins.


Last edited by LaxSabre: 04-17-2015 at 11:17 PM.
LaxSabre is offline  
Old
04-17-2015, 11:22 PM
  #6
sabresfan65
Vegas Wants Hockey!!
 
sabresfan65's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Vegas
Country: United States
Posts: 1,135
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaxSabre View Post
90% chance I'll be home watching it - 10% chance I'll be at my cousins.
Really, not 80/20?

sabresfan65 is offline  
Old
04-17-2015, 11:27 PM
  #7
Shmuffalo
Jack Eichel Fan
 
Shmuffalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: PITT via BFLO
Country: United States
Posts: 2,020
vCash: 500
I drove home to Erie from Pittsburgh, and I'll be watching with my mom and dad. We have some awesome beers lined up, along with wings and pizza.

Should be a really great day.

Shmuffalo is offline  
Old
04-17-2015, 11:45 PM
  #8
sabres81
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 130
vCash: 500
I have to work during the lottery so i think ill be taking my 30 minute break around 8

sabres81 is offline  
Old
04-18-2015, 02:42 AM
  #9
RoofIt5hole
Ball Don't Lie
 
RoofIt5hole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 658
vCash: 500
I'll be at Flagship Tavern off Belmont if there are any other Chicago area Sabres fans. My buddies and I are treating it like a golf hole in one. If we win the lottery, I buy several rounds of shots. If we lose, they're getting rounds.

Either way, win-win.

RoofIt5hole is offline  
Old
04-18-2015, 06:37 AM
  #10
HeartforReinheart
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,479
vCash: 861
Germany, on my laptop. Wish I was somewhere important

HeartforReinheart is offline  
Old
04-18-2015, 07:27 AM
  #11
Smittyx36
Registered User
 
Smittyx36's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: WNY
Posts: 8
vCash: 500
At home on my coach. That said today is BIG. People acting like its not are in denial that McDavid is without a doubt the best guy coming out of the Draft since Crosby.

I obviously will still be happy with Eichel but getting McDavid will feel like winning a cup to me.

Smittyx36 is offline  
Old
04-18-2015, 09:48 AM
  #12
CreemoreSprings
its just business
 
CreemoreSprings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Sask
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,599
vCash: 50
Either at the golf course or my dads house.

CreemoreSprings is online now  
Old
04-18-2015, 09:49 AM
  #13
CreemoreSprings
its just business
 
CreemoreSprings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Sask
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,599
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoofIt5hole View Post
I'll be at Flagship Tavern off Belmont if there are any other Chicago area Sabres fans. My buddies and I are treating it like a golf hole in one. If we win the lottery, I buy several rounds of shots. If we lose, they're getting rounds.

Either way, win-win.
Depends how big your squad is.

CreemoreSprings is online now  
Old
04-18-2015, 10:04 AM
  #14
Tanks4daMemories
good 2b a tankster
 
Tanks4daMemories's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Buffalo
Country: United States
Posts: 1,682
vCash: 50
I'll be in HSBC for the Hip. If its on a tv at the harbourclub or the concourse, thats where I'll be. Otherwise I'm staring at my phone waiting for a text from GR. Possibly refreshing this board like crazy as well.

Tanks4daMemories is offline  
Old
04-18-2015, 10:59 AM
  #15
Beerz
Registered User
 
Beerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 16,553
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres81 View Post
I have to work during the lottery so i think ill be taking my 30 minute break around 8
I'm almost positive it will be before 8 .. might want to take it around 7:30

Beerz is online now  
Old
04-18-2015, 11:53 AM
  #16
RiotAct
Panickin' 4 Hanifin
 
RiotAct's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Old Dominion State
Country: United States
Posts: 5,765
vCash: 50
At home... gonna run through my apartment complex screaming if we actually win it!

RiotAct is offline  
Old
04-18-2015, 11:54 AM
  #17
Reddawg
Registered User
 
Reddawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rochester, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 2,146
vCash: 500
I'll be at a party, so I'll be looking forward to the announcement on my phone.

Reddawg is offline  
Old
04-18-2015, 12:34 PM
  #18
kenfury
Registered User
 
kenfury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,264
vCash: 500
Unlimited steakhouse for a birthday party. Having said that about half of us are hockey fans so it will be closely watched.

kenfury is offline  
Old
04-18-2015, 12:58 PM
  #19
RiotAct
Panickin' 4 Hanifin
 
RiotAct's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Old Dominion State
Country: United States
Posts: 5,765
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenfury View Post
Unlimited steakhouse for a birthday party. Having said that about half of us are hockey fans so it will be closely watched.
Texas de Brazil?

RiotAct is offline  
Old
04-18-2015, 01:01 PM
  #20
kenfury
Registered User
 
kenfury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,264
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAct View Post
Texas de Brazil?
Thats the one. I've never been, but their menu looks fantastic.

kenfury is offline  
Old
04-18-2015, 01:12 PM
  #21
Tanks4daMemories
good 2b a tankster
 
Tanks4daMemories's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Buffalo
Country: United States
Posts: 1,682
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenfury View Post
Thats the one. I've never been, but their menu looks fantastic.


It's fantastic.

Tanks4daMemories is offline  
Old
04-18-2015, 01:13 PM
  #22
RiotAct
Panickin' 4 Hanifin
 
RiotAct's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Old Dominion State
Country: United States
Posts: 5,765
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenfury View Post
Thats the one. I've never been, but their menu looks fantastic.

There's one in a shopping mall near me, I kind of want to go but I think I'd end up regretting it the next day... lol

RiotAct is offline  
Old
04-18-2015, 01:24 PM
  #23
krt88
Registered User
 
krt88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 2,401
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to krt88
My neighbor is having a birthday party for one of their kids. So I will sneak out around 7:15 and quietly watch at home (two doors away). If there is screaming, it will because McDavid has a new home just up the I-90.

krt88 is offline  
Old
04-18-2015, 01:45 PM
  #24
HaNotsri
Registered User
 
HaNotsri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 80
vCash: 500
Sweden. In bed with the computer on my stomach. I'll be screaming into the pillow if we win, my gf is a sleeping bear with really sharp teeth and bad night temper.

HaNotsri is offline  
Old
04-18-2015, 02:05 PM
  #25
Dubi Doo
Registered User
 
Dubi Doo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Rochester, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 6,952
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bps21 View Post
I did my partying last Friday. For me...tomorrow is just either "Huh...we won...damn...can't wait for the draft" or "Yeah..we lost but those odds I figured...damn...can't wait for the draft".

I can't imagine what Coyotes fans are feeling. 1/3 chance of a party. 2/3 chance of infinite sadness.
I drank a little bit last night and I'm still partying tonight regardless off the outcome. Either way we're getting a franchise player. Oh, and step your game up, homie !

Dubi Doo is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.