HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Beakermania-LilWinger Date Thread 4: Les Swiss Vampire Nurse's Aides Edition

Closed Thread

Old
05-23-2008, 12:51 PM
anarmandaleb

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post

Or I can bring home Elisha Cuthbert....
Possibility of second-hand NHLer STI. Score.

Old
05-23-2008, 12:51 PM
LilWinger11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fido22 View Post
signed where?
That's for us girls to know and you to (not) find out

Quote:
Its a good start, but you guys shouldn't limit the don't let friends go home with Player X part to everyone there.... unless of course I show up.

Or I can bring home Elisha Cuthbert....
Jeez, at least pick a girl who might be sort of a challenge...

Old
05-23-2008, 12:55 PM
Fido22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilWinger11 View Post

I was expecting the answer would simply be "on a note pad".

You girls are wild!

Old
05-23-2008, 12:55 PM
LilWinger11

Quote:

I was expecting the correct answer would simply be "on a note pad".

You girls are wild!

Old
05-23-2008, 12:57 PM
Beakermania*

Quote:
And trying to find out is half the fun for me.....
However, signed body parts are a lot harder to sell on Ebay then Rookie Cards... just so you know.

Quote:
Jeez, at least pick a girl who might be sort of a challenge...
Well I figure Elisha will be more impressed with my hockey skills than say a Lindsay Lohan..... and Jessica Simpson is just too dumb for me to handle. And its a big no to Paris; just thinking of her in that way will give you an STD....

but at the end of the day; i'm still hoping you don't meet any habs so I can take you home and not have to settle for my second choice.

Old
05-23-2008, 01:00 PM
Artie

all this drooling and jumping and chitter chatter pitter patter...

shouldn't you guys take this elsewhere

Old
05-23-2008, 01:01 PM
LilWinger11

Quote:
Well I figure Elisha will be more impressed with my hockey skills than say a Lindsay Lohan..... and Jessica Simpson is just too dumb for me to handle. And its a big no to Paris; just thinking of her in that way will give you an STD....

but at the end of the day; i'm still hoping you don't meet any habs so I can take you home and not have to settle for my second choice.
I think (hope) I have a higher IQ than Paris and Jessica combined. As such, I'm not falling for the corny stuff.

Ok, I'm trying not to.

Old
05-23-2008, 01:02 PM
mcphee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie View Post

these kids and their on line promiscuity. Can't they meet girls the old fashioned way ?

Alcohol fueled courage.

Old
05-23-2008, 01:05 PM
Fido22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
these kids and their on line promiscuity. Can't they meet girls the old fashioned way ?

Alcohol fueled courage.
Bah, we are just building hype and pressure, hype and pressure, hype and pressure......until we finally let loose at the M&G.

Old
05-23-2008, 01:07 PM
anarmandaleb

Quote:
I think (hope) I have a higher IQ than Paris and Jessica combined. As such, I'm not falling for the corny stuff.

Ok, I'm trying not to.
Girl, Paris', Jess' and Elisha's manufactured hotness have nothing on your smile. For serious.

Old
05-23-2008, 01:07 PM
Beakermania*

Quote:

Ok, I'm trying not to.
Oh that one wasn't that corny.....

And a high IQ is very sexy to me, and very important in a girlfriend..... after the naughty happens, i want someone I can have a conversation with.... it may be cliche, but that "my lover should be my best friend too" aspect really does matter to guys once they grow up a little bit and stop going after the girls who like to play mindgames all the time. I think its an aspect where both people have grown up.

Old
05-23-2008, 01:09 PM
WeThreeKings

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:

And a high IQ is very sexy to me, and very important in a girlfriend..... after the naughty happens, i want someone I can have a conversation with.... it may be cliche, but that "my lover should be my best friend too" aspect really does matter to guys once they grow up a little bit and stop going after the girls who like to play mindgames all the time. I think its an aspect where both people have grown up.
Speaking of mindgames. I haven't heard from that girl in awhile, thank god.

Old
05-23-2008, 01:12 PM
LilWinger11

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
Girl, Paris', Jess' and Elisha's manufactured hotness have nothing on your smile. For serious.
Beaker, please don't ban her for that, k?

Quote:

Yeah, having dated a guy in high school whose idea of intelligent conversation was discussing the latest episode of South Park- not that he caught any of the historical or political references- I realized that it's pretty important that there be something between the ears, regardless of how hot the rest of the package is (and actually, this guy wasn't that hot either).

Old
05-23-2008, 01:12 PM
Beakermania*

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Seriously, I'm sure a girl like Elisha would be fun for a night, and yeah she's got money.....

But could you sit down and have a real conversation with her?? Could you trust her to not run off with the first NHL player she sees??

Old
05-23-2008, 01:13 PM
anarmandaleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Most girls have really low self-esteem (sad fact of life-blame parents, media, whatever). That's why they need to play mind games. When you find a girl who doesn't play mind games you've found a keeper because she'll probably be sure of herself and that's what you need in a good partner.

Old
05-23-2008, 01:14 PM
LilWinger11

Quote:
Seriously, I'm sure a girl like Elisha would be fun for a night, and yeah she's got money.....

But could you sit down and have a real conversation with her?? Could you trust her to not run off with the first NHL player she sees??
Not for a minute. Dion Phaneuf? He's hideous, and I haven't heard good things about his personality either.

Old
05-23-2008, 01:16 PM
Beakermania*

Quote:
Beaker, please don't ban her for that, k?
Of course not.... girls hitting on you is fine... especially Ana, who we know is always up for a game of poutine.

Quote:
Yeah, having dated a guy in high school whose idea of intelligent conversation was discussing the latest episode of South Park- not that he caught any of the historical or political references- I realized that it's pretty important that there be something between the ears, regardless of how big his package is (and actually, this guy was pretty small too).
fixed.

Old
WeThreeKings

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Most girls have really low self-esteem (sad fact of life-blame parents, media, whatever). That's why they need to play mind games. When you find a girl who doesn't play mind games you've found a keeper because she'll probably be sure of herself and that's what you need in a good partner.
I'm pretty confident in knowing what I'm looking for in a girlfriend. It's just all about establishing confidence in myself and finding that girl.

I'm sure in a few months when I'm moved into Halifax and am going to university, I'll have a lot more oppurtunities.

Old
Fido22

Quote:
My Kittens knows everything!

It has an "oh, look, I have seductive powers over men" estime booster smell to it. It does go away with -most- girls past the early 20s though. No?

Old
05-23-2008, 01:25 PM
LilWinger11

Quote:

It has an "oh, look, I have seductive powers over men" estime booster smell to it. It does go away with -most- girls past the early 20s though. No?
Pretty much. I remember at university, I'd hear the first- and second-year guys complaining about that kind of stuff more than the upperclassmen. I think for girls, it's this new, fun thing to be able to do at 16/17/18 y.o. when a lot of the guys are willing to deal with it for the chance to get laid. By 20 or so, the guys aren't quite as enslaved by their hormones, and at the same time the novelty of it is wearing off for the girls.

Old
05-23-2008, 01:31 PM
anarmandaleb

Quote:

Most, yes. Many of us learn the Self-Acceptance Lesson.
There's never a shortage of men who want to get into your pants. But men who think you're really beautiful on the inside as well as on the outside are very rare.
But I'm not willing to settle for anything less.

Old
05-23-2008, 01:32 PM
Beakermania*

Quote:
Pretty much. I remember at university, I'd hear the first- and second-year guys complaining about that kind of stuff more than the upperclassmen. I think for girls, it's this new, fun thing to be able to do at 16/17/18 y.o. when a lot of the guys are willing to deal with it for the chance to get laid. By 20 or so, the guys aren't quite as enslaved by their hormones, and at the same time the novelty of it is wearing off for the girls.
Just putting it out there but if you use your seductive power over me for good and not evil... I won't mind.

Old
05-23-2008, 01:33 PM
LilWinger11

Quote:
Of course not.... girls hitting on you is fine... especially Ana, who we know is always up for a game of poutine.

fixed.
LOL, one of these days I'll learn to stop and think about how you'll read something before I post it.

Old
05-23-2008, 01:34 PM
LilWinger11

Quote:
Just putting it out there but if you use your seductive power over me for good and not evil... I won't mind.
I'm always good

We really need a smiley with a little halo or something.

Old
05-23-2008, 01:35 PM
mcphee

Quote:
Truer words were never spoken. When I met my wife, I knew pretty quickly she had this weird habit of telling the truth and saying what was on her mind no matter whether it was popular to do so. I think it's personal integrity, when you find it in someone, recognize it because it's a rare quality. It can, otoh be a pain in the but at times.

Closed Thread