HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > NCAA, CIS, and other college
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
NCAA, CIS, and other college Discuss college/university news, players, leagues, games, and tournaments.

Cornell vs Rensselaer 2-20

Closed Thread

Old
02-18-2004, 12:59 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Cornell vs Rensselaer 2-20

For any Cornell fans this is a big game, as they lost to Rensselaer 2-0 this season already, and with the logjam in the ECAC between Colgate, Cornell, Rensselaer and Dartmouth it should be a great game. Hopefully Cornell can pull it as the season is coming to a close.

I don't know much about Rensselaer but they are coming off an impressive 4-0 win over Brown and 3-2 win over Havard this past weekend. Should be a good one, wish it was on directv.

Old
02-22-2004, 02:01 PM
billsandsabres
nhl 94 aficianado

close one, but my boys got downed 2-1
i was at the game last night v colgate, which was a very important one, but rpi lost another 1 goal game, this time 3-2
they were the much better team in the third and had countless chances in the last 10 minutes, hitting the post twice
they pulled their goalie with over a minute left and had TONS of chances, but silverthorn was up to it and the puck just wouldnt go over
oh well

rpi has lost 13 games this year and NINE have been by one goal

i think cornell lost 3-2 to ckn last night
next weekend is huge!

Old
02-22-2004, 05:27 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsandsabres
close one, but my boys got downed 2-1
i was at the game last night v colgate, which was a very important one, but rpi lost another 1 goal game, this time 3-2
they were the much better team in the third and had countless chances in the last 10 minutes, hitting the post twice
they pulled their goalie with over a minute left and had TONS of chances, but silverthorn was up to it and the puck just wouldnt go over
oh well

rpi has lost 13 games this year and NINE have been by one goal

i think cornell lost 3-2 to ckn last night
next weekend is huge!

I listened to some of it on the rpi radio. It sounded like a close game. O'Byrne (I think he's #2) almost had a big giveaway from the sounds of it. Brown is also giving up some ground with 2 back to back 4-0 losses. The end of the season is getting interesting.

Closed Thread