HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Get rid of Slats - enough is enough

Closed Thread

Old
02-13-2004, 07:29 AM
coachbob

vCash: 500
Get rid of Slats - enough is enough

Hey Ranger fans I must say that I really feel genuinely sorry for you. All that dough and no go. When is Sather going to be canned. The guy is brutal and obviously does not hold himself accountable for the team's poor showings for the past few years. Forget this year, dump slats, give Mess a nice goodbye night, trade some overpriced players for youth and rebuild. Surely there are takers for Leetch, Kovalev, Kasparitis and Holik. Let Lindros walk (I hope he doesn't come to my Leafs) and start next year with a clean slate. Honestly - Its sad to see a team in New York that doesn't compete well. Good Luck!!!

Old
02-13-2004, 07:46 AM
pld459666

vCash: 873
I'm not sure that there's

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachbob
Hey Ranger fans I must say that I really feel genuinely sorry for you. All that dough and no go. When is Sather going to be canned. The guy is brutal and obviously does not hold himself accountable for the team's poor showings for the past few years. Forget this year, dump slats, give Mess a nice goodbye night, trade some overpriced players for youth and rebuild. Surely there are takers for Leetch, Kovalev, Kasparitis and Holik. Let Lindros walk (I hope he doesn't come to my Leafs) and start next year with a clean slate. Honestly - Its sad to see a team in New York that doesn't compete well. Good Luck!!!

enough room on the re-build bus for another, but we'll try to make room for you.

Most of the folks on this board are on the same page as yourself with regards to tearing it down, but starting with the delusional owner and working all the way down and stopping with Ryan McGill as he's done a great job in Hartford.

Closed Thread