Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Germany
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Vincent Bellisimo

Old
05-24-2008, 06:46 PM
xDerekRx

vCash: 500
Vincent Bellisimo

First off great to see German hockey get its own forum.

Im newer to the DEL league, became a fan after attending the final home game of the season in Inglostadt where they defeated Frankfurt.

I enjoyed it alot and even followed their tragic playoff collapseback here in Buffalo.

I warmed up to Vincent Bellisimo for his Thomas Vanek like style of play. Hes slowish but good hands and creativity.

Was wondering if any of the DEL regulars can tell me hows he preceived league wide. Also I heard something about him not re signing back with Inglostadt next season? Or asking for a league maximum.

Thanks.

xDerekRx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2008, 07:00 PM
zecke26

i don't know the exact circumstances, but from what i know he earned 35k last season and wanted 120k for next season. that was too much for ingolstadt, although it's not even a top salary in the DEL. some players are rumored to earn 200k+. but ingolstadt isn't the biggest team.

bellissimo will play for KalPa in the finnish league next season.

zecke26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2008, 07:20 PM
xDerekRx

Quote:
Originally Posted by zecke26 View Post
i don't know the exact circumstances, but from what i know he earned 35k last season and wanted 120k for next season. that was too much for ingolstadt, although it's not even a top salary in the DEL. some players are rumored to earn 200k+. but ingolstadt isn't the biggest team.

bellissimo will play for KalPa in the finnish league next season.
Sad to see him leave the team but I guess when you have a good season you have some pull to move to a better league. His stats, even in the lower NA pro leagues werent very good. He might not do nearly as well in Finland and realize the DEL is where he can have the most success. Regardless I still wear my Bellisimo ERC 3rd jersey when playing pick up hockey in the states, I still get people asking if its an Italian hockey jersey

xDerekRx is offline   Reply With Quote