HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

John Vigilante

Old
05-01-2008, 09:44 PM
SpItFiReZ

vCash: 500
John Vigilante

Ive posted in the Milwakee board before but didn't really recieve much information. His numbers in the AHL are decent and what not but does he have any chance to be in the NHL? Is he a career AHLer or a chance in Nashville next year?

Also, Rinne.....basically sounds like everyone expects him in Nashville next year....does he have the potential to end up as a starting goalie?

SpItFiReZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2008, 10:11 PM
wingsfan17

Haven't seen the kid play in awhile but I remember him being pretty good in Plymouth. Seems to improve every year, so could have a shot at the NHL in the future

wingsfan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2008, 10:14 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Soon as we figure out what to do with Mase and Ellis we'll know where Rinne fits.

golfmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-01-2008, 10:28 PM
SpItFiReZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsfan17 View Post
Haven't seen the kid play in awhile but I remember him being pretty good in Plymouth. Seems to improve every year, so could have a shot at the NHL in the future
Thats part of the reason why I am asking. Watched him in the O with epic battles against the Spits.

SpItFiReZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2008, 05:45 AM
worstfaceoffmanever
These Snacks Are Odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpItFiReZ View Post
Thats part of the reason why I am asking. Watched him in the O with epic battles against the Spits.
From what little I've seen and what I've heard out of Milwaukee, he could probably be a good 3rd line forward at some point down the road.

I hope we bring him back (he's an RFA). He really improved this season and I see no reason why that improvement shouldn't continue.

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2008, 12:36 AM
adsfan

I think that John V. needs another season in Milwaukee to become a consistantly good player. I agree that he would be a third line player in the NHL based on what I have seen in the last two years.

Pekka could be an NHL #1 goalie. Dan Ellis has looked better than Pekka. It is stating the obvious that either Dan Ellis or Chris Mason will have to go to make room in Nashville for Pekka.

adsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2008, 12:58 AM
worstfaceoffmanever
These Snacks Are Odd

Agreed, but the question is- if we commit to Ellis and Mason, what happens to Rinne? Do we trade him or just lose him to waivers (which isn't very smart)?

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote