HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Who is Umberger?

Old
06-06-2008, 09:45 AM
mikedifr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannonGoBoom View Post
I never said anythign about the regular season being more important. I was simply pointing out that he was in fact a +28 this season when someone said that its hard to win when your best player is a minus. At that time he was not talking about the playoffs.

You right though, no need for the name calling...I apologize.
Just different interpretation I guess. When I saw that he was a +28 in the regular season I went immediately to his playoff stats and saw -1 and assumed (even though it isnt always best to assume) that he was talking about the playoffs.

Oh wells, its between you and Jester

mikedifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2008, 09:56 AM
Jester

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannonGoBoom View Post
I never said anythign about the regular season being more important. I was simply pointing out that he was in fact a +28 this season when someone said that its hard to win when your best player is a minus. At that time he was not talking about the playoffs.
Actually, I was, I simply didn't qualify the statement...given the fresh memory of a 7 game playoff series against them.

Jester is offline   Reply With Quote