HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Official Game Thread: NYR @ PHI

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-14-2004, 05:21 PM
  #76
Smash255
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Massapequa
Posts: 2,016
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Smash255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo Fan
What the hell are you talking about?
He means eexactly what he said. Holik is a oplayer that hides behind the instigator rule. If the Instigator rule did not exist Holik would not do the crap he does because he is too damn scared to drop the gloves & fight. If their was no instigator rule he would be accountable for his actions not someone who he outweighs by 40 pounds like Barnaby.

Smash255 is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 05:22 PM
  #77
barnaby63
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Long Island
Posts: 860
vCash: 500
Good game by the Flyers but i would also like to send out mad props to Jamie Lundmark, Matthew Barnaby, Chris Simon, Jed Ortmeyer, Boris Mironov, Dan Lacouture and Dale Purinton. They showed alot of heart today and even though they may have "lost" the actual fight they have gained ALOT more respect from not only there teammates but fans. Good job boys.

barnaby63 is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 05:25 PM
  #78
moosemessier
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: branchburg, nj
Country: United States
Posts: 467
vCash: 500
hahah. panger translated VERY clearly to the audience that the flyers fans were chanting "rangers SUCK".

i loved it. he was basically agreeing with them the way he said it.

moosemessier is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 05:25 PM
  #79
AXN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,451
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cladeas
Like I said in a previous post, as long as the Garden keeps selling out.

I am not going to tell people to stop watching them.
They have to decide for themselves.

This management has to get off its butt!!!
If they can't win with these players then get the ones you can win with!!!
They had six days to make some moves!!! and I don't mean Burke. They don't have Comrie. It could have been someone else.


Last edited by AXN: 02-14-2004 at 05:30 PM.
AXN is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 05:27 PM
  #80
Theoren Fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 2,535
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Theoren Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255
He means eexactly what he said. Holik is a oplayer that hides behind the instigator rule. If the Instigator rule did not exist Holik would not do the crap he does because he is too damn scared to drop the gloves & fight. If their was no instigator rule he would be accountable for his actions not someone who he outweighs by 40 pounds like Barnaby.

.........?

Do me a favor and quote where I mentioned anything at all about Holik and the Instigator rule.

You should at least have an idea of what I'm talking about if you're going to argue it.

So again, what the hell are you talking about?

Theoren Fan is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 05:47 PM
  #81
JCProdigy
Registered User
 
JCProdigy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: I want what I want
Posts: 1,232
vCash: 500
Bf'nS, Why should Holik have to fight in this game? PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY WHY? Just because a GOON like Brashear decides to follow him all over the ice?

THE COLLISION WITH PRIMEAU WAS AN *** ACCIDENT!!! GET OVER IT! Even Primeau said so much. Yes, Holik is an irratating player but the fact remains that the above incident wasn't dirty at all. So why should Holik have to "face the music" against the Flyers who are just pissed for some completely off the wall reason....in a 6-2 game no less? You know what? Mironov should've had to fight tonight if Fedoruk wanted to go just because he took out JR with the slapper.

If Holik took out Prims on purpose then I'd stand behind what Pang said. You do something like that, you should defend yourself but why the **** should you have to drop your gloves and risk injury in a nothing game (at the time) because a couple of morons want you too?

JCProdigy is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 06:53 PM
  #82
Burberry Manning
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Summit NJ-The Elite
Country: United States
Posts: 2,053
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCProdigy
Bf'nS, Why should Holik have to fight in this game? PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY WHY? Just because a GOON like Brashear decides to follow him all over the ice?

THE COLLISION WITH PRIMEAU WAS AN *** ACCIDENT!!! GET OVER IT! Even Primeau said so much. Yes, Holik is an irratating player but the fact remains that the above incident wasn't dirty at all. So why should Holik have to "face the music" against the Flyers who are just pissed for some completely off the wall reason....in a 6-2 game no less? You know what? Mironov should've had to fight tonight if Fedoruk wanted to go just because he took out JR with the slapper.

If Holik took out Prims on purpose then I'd stand behind what Pang said. You do something like that, you should defend yourself but why the **** should you have to drop your gloves and risk injury in a nothing game (at the time) because a couple of morons want you too?
He should fight because he is a man and is part of this team. Get some balls and punch that POS Brash right in the face. Your team is getting embarrassed, your a 9 million dollar face of the team, announcers are mocking you, and your getting *****ed by a guy named Donald. There is a hell of alot more to hockey then winning the game. There is respect. If you dont like fighting and violence and just like the creative talent then go watch soccer. What, is this grade school where every boy and girl should not have to walk the halls scared that some bully will pick on them? This is hockey and today Brashear showed that our team has a lot of scared little boys on it. I usually salute Holik for bashing Sather and speaking out, but I dont see how he can look his teammates in the eyes after this game. Purinton, Barnaby, hell EVEN LUNDMARK answered the call and showed some balls. Holik didnt, and it symbolizes a much deeper message about this team than just declining a fight.

Burberry Manning is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 07:11 PM
  #83
dedalus
Registered User
 
dedalus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 7,215
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleeding blue
He should fight because he is a man and is part of this team. Get some balls and punch that POS Brash right in the face. Your team is getting embarrassed, your a 9 million dollar face of the team, announcers are mocking you, and your getting *****ed by a guy named Donald. There is a hell of alot more to hockey then winning the game. There is respect.
I disagree. Holik gets his respect in this game and it's measured in how much guys hate him. There's a reason that Fedoruk says he wants to kill Holik even when Fedoruk's own team mate has said that the hit that injured him wasn't intentional.

Holik does more than his fair share of damage on the ice. It's why he's so hated. Without fighting he makes guys cringe when he bares down on them. That's more than the vast majority of Rangers, including the guys you mentioned who fought tonight.

dedalus is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 07:36 PM
  #84
JCProdigy
Registered User
 
JCProdigy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: I want what I want
Posts: 1,232
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleeding blue
He should fight because he is a man and is part of this team. Get some balls and punch that POS Brash right in the face. Your team is getting embarrassed, your a 9 million dollar face of the team, announcers are mocking you, and your getting *****ed by a guy named Donald. There is a hell of alot more to hockey then winning the game. There is respect. If you dont like fighting and violence and just like the creative talent then go watch soccer. What, is this grade school where every boy and girl should not have to walk the halls scared that some bully will pick on them? This is hockey and today Brashear showed that our team has a lot of scared little boys on it. I usually salute Holik for bashing Sather and speaking out, but I dont see how he can look his teammates in the eyes after this game. Purinton, Barnaby, hell EVEN LUNDMARK answered the call and showed some balls. Holik didnt, and it symbolizes a much deeper message about this team than just declining a fight.
Sorry man but that's utter bull****. First off I love fighting and believe it plays an important part to the game of hockey so don't tell me crap like go watch soccer. Still you need some growing up to do if you believe that fighting a goon just for the sake of fighting him will make Holik more of a man. Say Holik is a ***** to his face and then we'll talk. Also screw Panger and his thoughts because he's a failed backup goaltender who never had to be in the position to get into a fight. He's always had the protection of not being fair game. Something tells me he would've been against that rule change.

If it was obvious that Holik's collision was dirty then the Flyers would have had good reason to go after him and if he backed down knowing what he did then I'd be all for calling him a girl or what have you. Hell earlier in the game when it was 2-0 Purinton wanted to fight Brashear but he just skated away. Why because he knew it would do his team no good. It wasn't until the game was out of hand that he decided to go looking for a fight with Holik....AND IF THE GUYS DIDN"T RESPECT HOLIK THEN THEY WOULDN"T HAVE INTERCEPTED BRASH as he was chasing Holik all over the ice. They would have let Holik take car of himself...or prove that he has "balls".

Just have to agree to disagree on this one BB because I believe Dedalus is right on this one.

JCProdigy is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 07:51 PM
  #85
tony
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: new jersey
Posts: 194
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255
How is it being biased when he is telling the truth??????
the guy is supposed to be a journalist. i think he's biased and a jerk. he's broadcasting a game on national television! it's one thing for the crowd to chant "rangers suck" that's totally fine, but it was tasteless for him to repeat it. listen i don't disagree with him, my team does indeed suck but i don't need that little pansy rubbing it my face!

tony is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 08:28 PM
  #86
blah
Registered User
 
blah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 4,269
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedalus
I disagree. Holik gets his respect in this game and it's measured in how much guys hate him. There's a reason that Fedoruk says he wants to kill Holik even when Fedoruk's own team mate has said that the hit that injured him wasn't intentional.

Holik does more than his fair share of damage on the ice. It's why he's so hated. Without fighting he makes guys cringe when he bares down on them. That's more than the vast majority of Rangers, including the guys you mentioned who fought tonight.
In that article Fedoruk also said it'd be in the back of Holik's mind that he was looking for him. It was, Holik obviously played scared the entire game. I don't see how you can possibly defend Holik. Mr. 9 mil let a 4th line goon throw him off his game before the game even started. What is that?

Holik broke his stick at the end of the first game like he was pissed and would handle business today. Instead of coming up big he allowed Markov, Brashear, and Fedoruk to just abuse the Rags all game long. This was a statement game for Holik unfortunately he made the wrong one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCProdigy
Sorry man but that's utter bull****. First off I love fighting and believe it plays an important part to the game of hockey so don't tell me crap like go watch soccer. Still you need some growing up to do if you believe that fighting a goon just for the sake of fighting him will make Holik more of a man. Say Holik is a ***** to his face and then we'll talk.
If you think Holik fighting Brash would've just been for the sake of fighting then you're the one who needs to grow up, or least open your eyes a tad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCProdigy
If it was obvious that Holik's collision was dirty then the Flyers would have had good reason to go after him and if he backed down knowing what he did then I'd be all for calling him a girl or what have you. Hell earlier in the game when it was 2-0 Purinton wanted to fight Brashear but he just skated away. Why because he knew it would do his team no good. It wasn't until the game was out of hand that he decided to go looking for a fight with Holik....AND IF THE GUYS DIDN"T RESPECT HOLIK THEN THEY WOULDN"T HAVE INTERCEPTED BRASH as he was chasing Holik all over the ice. They would have let Holik take car of himself...or prove that he has "balls".
They have to wear the same jersey Holik does. I thought Holik thoroughly embarrassed himself and the team he plays for today. He let a rookie and top line prospect fight his battles.
-
Also, Pang was very biased against the Rangers all game long. Why does he have an axe to grind against them?

blah is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 08:41 PM
  #87
303Joe
Registered User
 
303Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Port Jefferson, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,288
vCash: 500
I agree with what Pang said about Holik.

For once the guy has to drop his gloves and fight someone. I'm not saying he has to fight Brashere or a big heavyweight but drop them with someone for once. Even if he lost the fight atleast he dropped the gloves and went with someone.I think that would give him alittle more respect w/ his teammates. Like Pang said he starts this stuff then when guys go after him he skates away and his teamates have to jump in. He knew the Flyers were out for him after the hit dirty or not on Primeau. The game was over with his team was getting embarassed and all he does is skate away leaving Simon to do his dirty work.
Also liked what Png said about Rucinsky when he was yelling at someone on the bench or possibly Brashere. He said Rucinsky has lot to say form the bench. Pretty funny stuff as i'm sure Marty boy wouldn't say much if he as near on the ice.

303Joe is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 08:53 PM
  #88
Pearl Necklace
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Aurora, IL
Country: United States
Posts: 294
vCash: 500
Wow.

I just got home and saw the score. It looks like this one was one hell of a "laugher". Not to mention this thread is 6 pages long.

Pearl Necklace is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 09:03 PM
  #89
dedalus
Registered User
 
dedalus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 7,215
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blah
In that article Fedoruk also said it'd be in the back of Holik's mind that he was looking for him. It was, Holik obviously played scared the entire game. I don't see how you can possibly defend Holik. Mr. 9 mil let a 4th line goon throw him off his game before the game even started. What is that?
No, Holik played semi-interested all game long as Holik, sadly, is inclined to do when he gets frustrated. As you are a Flyer fan, I know that you like to interpret his play as a sign of the knee-quaking terror with which Holik must surely regard Todd Fedoruk. I understand that you find this notion flattering. All I can say is, take off you orange-and-black glasses, and watch Holik's game more often. You'll be able to write more knowledgably when you do so.

dedalus is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 09:17 PM
  #90
Smash255
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Massapequa
Posts: 2,016
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Smash255
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony
the guy is supposed to be a journalist. i think he's biased and a jerk. he's broadcasting a game on national television! it's one thing for the crowd to chant "rangers suck" that's totally fine, but it was tasteless for him to repeat it. listen i don't disagree with him, my team does indeed suck but i don't need that little pansy rubbing it my face!
He is a journalist and as a journalist when a team puts on the poathetic performance the Rangers did today especially in their own zone, he has every right ti say it. Just as a journalist should give credi when credit is do, they should bash when bashing is do, and I don't think anyone on the board can say the rangers shouldn't be bashed.

Smash255 is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 09:18 PM
  #91
blah
Registered User
 
blah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 4,269
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedalus
No, Holik played semi-interested all game long as Holik, sadly, is inclined to do when he gets frustrated. As you are a Flyer fan, I know that you like to interpret his play as a sign of the knee-quaking terror with which Holik must surely regard Todd Fedoruk. I understand that you find this notion flattering. All I can say is, take off you orange-and-black glasses, and watch Holik's game more often. You'll be able to write more knowledgably when you do so.
I'm sorry, but what? Holik was called out and did nothing, at all, all game long. Why was he even on the ice? Are the Rangers that rich? They can afford to pay 9 mil to a player who has reduced himself to nothing more than a warm body?

I'm a homer for stating the obvious. Hilarious. Holik obviously didn't play like he normally does. I wonder why.

blah is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 09:22 PM
  #92
Smash255
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Massapequa
Posts: 2,016
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Smash255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo Fan
.........?

Do me a favor and quote where I mentioned anything at all about Holik and the Instigator rule.

You should at least have an idea of what I'm talking about if you're going to argue it.

So again, what the hell are you talking about?
You were complaining about some of the comments Panger made. One of the comments he made had to do with what Fedoruk said about the instigator rule.

Smash255 is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 09:34 PM
  #93
dedalus
Registered User
 
dedalus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 7,215
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blah
I'm a homer for stating the obvious. Hilarious. Holik obviously didn't play like he normally does. I wonder why.
No that's my point about your not watching the Rangers enough. Holik played exactly as he is prone to playing. All you need do is go through the threads right here on this board to find the fairly frequent occasions that Holik does not exert himself physically and does not make himself a presence.

But clearly you don't wish to be convinced, and that's fine. As I wrote, I understand why you wouldn't wish to be.

dedalus is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 09:43 PM
  #94
pld459666
Registered User
 
pld459666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Danbury, CT
Country: United States
Posts: 15,973
vCash: 873
Anyone that thinks thqat Holik should have dropped them with Brashear

is just looking to see Holik get his head handed to him which would serve no purpose other than to saitsfy some long standing fustrations that have been built up over the last 10+ years that he's been such a pr!ck against them while he was with Jersey and now with the Rangers.

I don't think that I've ever seen Holik fight, and there's people that think he shouls have dropped them today?

As for Panger? He's a goalie, go back in the crease you little bald headed idiot and shut your mouth. As a broadcaster you have to keep it down the middle and not let you OPINION interfer with the job at hand which is to broadcast the game. Do not become involved in the game, broadcast it.

Yes he stated the obvious, but as a "broadcaster" he should be above that and keep it to himself. Same as the other moron. Stated, clear as the nose on my face "Holik doesn't have the (he left this part blank) to drop the gloves" Another case of getting involved in the game and not broadcasting it.

ABC should be ashamed if they let this go unpunished.


Regarsless of the fact that the Rangers do suck. That's not the point. It's not his job to spout his opinion. He's not the analyst, he's the broadcaster and should stick to broadcasting, cause god know he was a horrible goalie.

pld459666 is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 09:59 PM
  #95
Smash255
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Massapequa
Posts: 2,016
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Smash255
Quote:
Originally Posted by pld459666
is just looking to see Holik get his head handed to him which would serve no purpose other than to saitsfy some long standing fustrations that have been built up over the last 10+ years that he's been such a pr!ck against them while he was with Jersey and now with the Rangers.

I don't think that I've ever seen Holik fight, and there's people that think he shouls have dropped them today?

As for Panger? He's a goalie, go back in the crease you little bald headed idiot and shut your mouth. As a broadcaster you have to keep it down the middle and not let you OPINION interfer with the job at hand which is to broadcast the game. Do not become involved in the game, broadcast it.

Yes he stated the obvious, but as a "broadcaster" he should be above that and keep it to himself. Same as the other moron. Stated, clear as the nose on my face "Holik doesn't have the (he left this part blank) to drop the gloves" Another case of getting involved in the game and not broadcasting it.

ABC should be ashamed if they let this go unpunished.


Regarsless of the fact that the Rangers do suck. That's not the point. It's not his job to spout his opinion. He's not the analyst, he's the broadcaster and should stick to broadcasting, cause god know he was a horrible goalie.
You missed something The Holik not having the balls to drop the gloves comment was made not made by the announcer. he said it was a comment Todd Fdoruk made about Holik.

Smash255 is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 10:05 PM
  #96
pld459666
Registered User
 
pld459666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Danbury, CT
Country: United States
Posts: 15,973
vCash: 873
Still and all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255
You missed something The Holik not having the balls to drop the gloves comment was made not made by the announcer. he said it was a comment Todd Fdoruk made about Holik.

Repeating the comment with all that was going on was masking the fact that he wanted to say it himself.

There's times when as a broadcaster that you take a step back from the on ice goings on and remain neutral, neither Pang or the other guy did that.

I understand that he's "relaying a comment" that a Flyers player made, that's all fine and good, the timing of the relay is what is suspicious and the fact that he did relay the comment was less than professional.

pld459666 is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 10:09 PM
  #97
Smash255
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Massapequa
Posts: 2,016
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Smash255
Quote:
Originally Posted by pld459666
Repeating the comment with all that was going on was masking the fact that he wanted to say it himself.

There's times when as a broadcaster that you take a step back from the on ice goings on and remain neutral, neither Pang or the other guy did that.

I understand that he's "relaying a comment" that a Flyers player made, that's all fine and good, the timing of the relay is what is suspicious and the fact that he did relay the comment was less than professional.
He clearly said it was Fedoruk's comment. As far as the timing goes, don't you generally make comments about something when its relevant, like just afrer something happened ( as with the whole Holik thing when he was screaming from the bench at Brashear after Brashear's fight). Thats when your going to mention somethiing like that, when its relevant to whats going on. Your not going to stick the comment in after a goal was scored.

Smash255 is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 10:12 PM
  #98
Burberry Manning
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Summit NJ-The Elite
Country: United States
Posts: 2,053
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pld459666
Repeating the comment with all that was going on was masking the fact that he wanted to say it himself.

There's times when as a broadcaster that you take a step back from the on ice goings on and remain neutral, neither Pang or the other guy did that.

I understand that he's "relaying a comment" that a Flyers player made, that's all fine and good, the timing of the relay is what is suspicious and the fact that he did relay the comment was less than professional.
Well on the bright side of things Pang's public critisisms of the team might open some more oppurtunity to put heat on Sather. You know your in trouble when a backup goalie is ripping on your team. Dolan can stand by his man all he wants but I think things will be getting pretty hot for him when he hears an announcer blast his team in front of a national television audience. Its sure going to be interesting to see if he "forgets" about his "playoffs or price slash" promise.

Burberry Manning is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 10:17 PM
  #99
pld459666
Registered User
 
pld459666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Danbury, CT
Country: United States
Posts: 15,973
vCash: 873
Could have said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255
He clearly said it was Fedoruk's comment. As far as the timing goes, don't you generally make comments about something when its relevant, like just afrer something happened ( as with the whole Holik thing when he was screaming from the bench at Brashear after Brashear's fight). Thats when your going to mention somethiing like that, when its relevant to whats going on. Your not going to stick the comment in after a goal was scored.

Still not getting the point.

In order for any broadcaster to have any credibility whatsoever they have to be able to seperate themselves from the action they are covering.

Clearly, regardless if the timing was appropriate or not, the comment was not.

Didn't and shouldn't have brought it up at all.

Here's a question for you.

What purpose did it serve other than to degrade a player on the Ice?

What purpose COULD it have served other than that?

pld459666 is offline  
Old
02-14-2004, 10:21 PM
  #100
RangerBlue381
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Posts: 27
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to RangerBlue381
For some reason I decided to watch the end of the game again, and still think that there is no need for Holik to fight. Rangers pay him $9 million a year to play hockey, not spend time in the penalty box. We have Lindros and Jagr out, so what's the point in risking Holik getting injured in a fight. Especially since if that happened Sather would go out and trade Tjutin or Lundmark or both to pick up a center to replace him. Simon is getting paid good money to fight. When Scott Stevens injured everybody with high hits, I don't remember hearing how he needs to fight to gain respect. Number 1 centers and top defensemen do not fight. That's what the goons are for.

RangerBlue381 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.