HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The LilWinger11-Beakermania Date Thread Part VIII - Rename IWIHAC Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-09-2008, 06:59 PM
  #176
Ice Poutine
Photoshop Nut
 
Ice Poutine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ____
Country: Martinique
Posts: 11,668
vCash: 500
i'm on it.

Ice Poutine is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:02 PM
  #177
Ohashi_Jouzu
Registered User
 
Ohashi_Jouzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Halifax
Country: Japan
Posts: 22,907
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Poutine View Post
It loks as if Youppi is going to feed him the puck and look at what Beaker's left hand is fondling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
Gold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilWinger11 View Post
OMG!
See, it's crap like this that makes my want to punch our computers at school right in the gunt. They won't let me see pictures occasionally. Of course, the occasions are always funny... however a machine manages to selectively choose so cruely.

Ohashi_Jouzu is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:04 PM
  #178
Russeltown
Registered User
 
Russeltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,524
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
lol...no if I were to turn gay I would find someone who would be more of a challenge.
Dogs


-----

The trip to Boston was nice; The game at the Fenway was awesome. Seriously guys, you all have to go there for a baseball game once in your life.

We had a wonderful night on Saturday. We stopped at the Quincy Market and there was an Irish Pub there. We ate on their terrace and just before we finished, about 60 nicely dressed and good looking girls arrived at the Irish Pub (well, apparently it is also a dance club... I don't understand, the place was smaller than my bedroom... Anyways). But hence I am a good person, I did not hunt (Russel... or ?)

Finally travel-mate did not tell me explicitly where he booked. We checked in after the last call, and that was in a youth hostel (). When we arrived in our room, already 3 older guys (around 50) were sweating in their bed, and the A/C did not work. Hopefully I only slept 2 hours there, and that was nothing good for the rumors lol.

We walked 30 minutes to see the Boston Tea Party Historic Site, but it BURNED!!! (Habs Fans ). We stopped by the TD Banknorth Garden on Sunday. The place was all Green. No Bruins! Too bad, we were looking for a Bruins sign somewhere...

Instead of going back directly to Montreal we took the I-95 and we stopped by Hampton Beach, for a refreshing session of sea swimming. I also drove on Highway 1, along the Sea Coast...

Russeltown is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:07 PM
  #179
Ice Poutine
Photoshop Nut
 
Ice Poutine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ____
Country: Martinique
Posts: 11,668
vCash: 500
ok, hows this one?


Do you need the background logo even bigger?

Ice Poutine is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:10 PM
  #180
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Poutine View Post
ok, hows this one?

Do you need the background logo even bigger?

Wait I'll try it and see people's comments.

AD is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:11 PM
  #181
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,964
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
Wait I'll try it and see people's comments.
3 stars only.... Bahhhh.... Germans can't get that fourth one...

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:20 PM
  #182
sandman08
Registered User
 
sandman08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Hyderabad, India
Country: India
Posts: 2,382
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KostitsyntheBagBaby View Post
Are you the lawnmower man?
not that im aware of... i dislike mowing lawns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Poutine View Post
It loks as if Youppi is going to feed him the puck and look at what Beaker's left hand is fondling...

now thats just awesome haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Well atleast you had an excuse, I haven't even had a drink today.
apparently, one is expected to sleep after taking a sleeping pill and not stay up to talk to people online heh... there was also a time where i was staying at my buddies' place and they (theyre twins) put in the movie memento just after i took a sleeping pill.. at the end of the movie i was staring intently at the couch talking to their cousin who was at her home near orangeville (my friends live in TO), they were both confused and very much amused by the convo and how i apparently managed to make coherent, rational and deep thoughts while talking to an empty couch

sandman08 is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:21 PM
  #183
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,367
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
Wait I'll try it and see people's comments.
I like it...I'm actually giving you a thumbs up right now. Even though you can't see it.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds like you had an interesting weekend Russ. But I have to admit I'm a little disappointed, 60 well dressed girls and no naughty stories?

Glad you had fun.

__________________
This is not a time to say goodbye. This is a time to say 'thank you'.

- Ken Dryden
Habs10Habs is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:23 PM
  #184
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Poutine View Post
ok, hows this one?


Do you need the background logo even bigger?
I went with #2

Thanks IP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
3 stars only.... Bahhhh.... Germans can't get that fourth one...
3 stars

3 euros won...


Coincidence?

AD is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:23 PM
  #185
Ohashi_Jouzu
Registered User
 
Ohashi_Jouzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Halifax
Country: Japan
Posts: 22,907
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman08 View Post
there was also a time where i was staying at my buddies' place and they (theyre twins) put in the movie memento just after i took a sleeping pill.. at the end of the movie i was staring intently at the couch talking to their cousin who was at her home near orangeville (my friends live in TO), they were both confused and very much amused by the convo and how i apparently managed to make coherent, rational and deep thoughts while talking to an empty couch
There was probably also a time when opium was put in sleeping pills. Sounds like you found a lost treasure.

Ohashi_Jouzu is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:24 PM
  #186
Ice Poutine
Photoshop Nut
 
Ice Poutine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ____
Country: Martinique
Posts: 11,668
vCash: 500
ok AD, here's the last version. I've punched up some details and made it a bit bigger and he stars are clearer.
Quote:





Last edited by Ice Poutine: 06-09-2008 at 08:10 PM.
Ice Poutine is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:24 PM
  #187
LilWinger11
 
LilWinger11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 5,178
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Sounds like you had an interesting weekend Russ. But I have to admit I'm a little disappointed, 3 male roomates in their 50s and no naughty stories?
Fixed

LilWinger11 is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:27 PM
  #188
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,367
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman08 View Post
apparently, one is expected to sleep after taking a sleeping pill and not stay up to talk to people online heh... there was also a time where i was staying at my buddies' place and they (theyre twins) put in the movie memento just after i took a sleeping pill.. at the end of the movie i was staring intently at the couch talking to their cousin who was at her home near orangeville (my friends live in TO), they were both confused and very much amused by the convo and how i apparently managed to make coherent, rational and deep thoughts while talking to an empty couch
lol...I've never taken a sleeping pill before, I'm almost tempted to go and buy some.

Habs10Habs is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:27 PM
  #189
sandman08
Registered User
 
sandman08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Hyderabad, India
Country: India
Posts: 2,382
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
There was probably also a time when opium was put in sleeping pills. Sounds like you found a lost treasure.
if this stuff does indeed contain opium its available on the market today with a prescription

sandman08 is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:28 PM
  #190
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,964
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
3 stars

3 euros won...


Coincidence?
Actually the three stars represent the three world cups the germans have won...

Notice a difference on the Italian uniforms today vs the ones from the world Cup 06?? They've added a fourth star...

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:30 PM
  #191
Ohashi_Jouzu
Registered User
 
Ohashi_Jouzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Halifax
Country: Japan
Posts: 22,907
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
lol...I've never taken a sleeping pill before, I'm almost tempted to go and buy some.
I believe a popular brand nowadays is called "Viagra." Little blue pill... people swear by them...

Ohashi_Jouzu is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:32 PM
  #192
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,367
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilWinger11 View Post
Fixed
Lmao....Wow, you're just evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
I believe a popular brand nowadays is called "Viagra." Little blue pill... people swear by them...
lol...thanks OJ, I'll definitely keep that in mind. Are there any side effects?

Edit: Hey I just noticed, 3 Beakers in a row, this is getting weird.

Habs10Habs is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:35 PM
  #193
Ice Poutine
Photoshop Nut
 
Ice Poutine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ____
Country: Martinique
Posts: 11,668
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
lol...I've never taken a sleeping pill before, I'm almost tempted to go and buy some.
I often talk to an empty couch, and thats not the problem, the problem is that the empty couch listens and talks back to me. Even my cats a weirded out when they hear my couch talking.

Ice Poutine is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:39 PM
  #194
Ohashi_Jouzu
Registered User
 
Ohashi_Jouzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Halifax
Country: Japan
Posts: 22,907
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
lol...thanks OJ, I'll definitely keep that in mind. Are there any side effects?

Edit: Hey I just noticed, 3 Beakers in a row, this is getting weird.
- brief delusions of grandeur
- a rattle in your bronchi
- a mouth that's too big for your britches
- hairy palms, potential blindness (to avoid symptoms, do not take pill in absence of easy-on-the-eye women)
- and, by the time the effects wear off (or rather, that you work the effects off ), that well-deserved sleep you were looking for...

i.e. TOtally worth it.

Ohashi_Jouzu is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:41 PM
  #195
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,367
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Poutine View Post
I often talk to an empty couch, and thats not the problem, the problem is that the empty couch listens and talks back to me. Even my cats a weirded out when they hear my couch talking.
That has got to be the craziest thing I've ever read. IP, I'm really sorry, but man I think you need help.


Is totally joking and will probably wait until later tonight when the g/f goes to sleep to try this out himself.

Habs10Habs is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:42 PM
  #196
Ohashi_Jouzu
Registered User
 
Ohashi_Jouzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Halifax
Country: Japan
Posts: 22,907
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Edit: Hey I just noticed, 3 Beakers in a row, this is getting weird.
Umm... yeah. And they're all disturbing in their own unique and absolutely beaking way.

Ohashi_Jouzu is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 07:46 PM
  #197
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
Actually the three stars represent the three world cups the germans have won...

Notice a difference on the Italian uniforms today vs the ones from the world Cup 06?? They've added a fourth star...
Hmm.. maybe that star made their uniform heavier. That would explain why they looked so slow against the dutch.


Just sayin..

AD is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 08:23 PM
  #198
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,807
vCash: 1976
im leaving now but if anyone has ESPN classics canada...

game 5 1993 vs LA is on

3rd period just started

it will play again at midnight

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 08:41 PM
  #199
Ice Poutine
Photoshop Nut
 
Ice Poutine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ____
Country: Martinique
Posts: 11,668
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
im leaving now but if anyone has ESPN classics canada...

game 5 1993 vs LA is on

3rd period just started

it will play again at midnight
meh.. i know how it finishes...

Ice Poutine is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 09:30 PM
  #200
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 38,019
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
And I ask myself "What the hell am I doing drinking in L.A.?"

WeThreeKings is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:10 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.