HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: Time to move on...

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-09-2008, 08:12 PM
  #26
FerrisRox
Registered User
 
FerrisRox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,138
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal Huet View Post
Hey,

I want to make this quick and short, since most people have a problem with me and I wouldn't want to be in their way any longer.

I just wanted to say I am moving on from HF Boards, I won't get into details why, other than it's not what it used to be for me in terms of quality and administration and I was disappointed with some of the moves the crew that runs this place took up recently.

There are many great members on here, and I enjoyed talking to each and every one of you, that didn't tell me I was Huet's *****, sucked on his **** or whatever like that, I will miss the people that talked hockey, Huet/Price with me in a great way, as in, no personal attacking, rather debating about a subject that took the city by swamp this past season.

I am saddened to do this only because I'll dearly miss some of the fine people on here, too many to name, too many to acknowledge, but you know who you are, and that is the only reason I am sad to go.

I hope you guys continue to be great, and make the Habs board what it used to be, and what it deserves to be with all these great members: the very best.

Thanks again for the great times, the bad times, and the fun times.

Goodbye, and merci again, this will be my final post on these boards...somewhere Shabutie and tcooke are probably smiling, and all of those that hate my guts.

KEEP THE FAITH, and GO HABS GO!

Take care,

-Steve (Cristobal Huet)

EDIT: and those that think I'm a drama queen/whatever like that, don't bother, please.
Post about hockey, not about yourself.... That simple advice would have saved you a ton of mockery and scorn here.

Also, don't take every comment directed your way so personally. There are some class A morons on this board ... Why would you care what they think?

FerrisRox is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 09:01 PM
  #27
Ice Poutine
Photoshop Nut
 
Ice Poutine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ____
Country: Martinique
Posts: 11,721
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisRox View Post
There are some class A morons on this board ... ...
Heyy... i resent that.

Ice Poutine is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 09:07 PM
  #28
Ohashi_Jouzu
Registered User
 
Ohashi_Jouzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Halifax
Country: Japan
Posts: 24,857
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisRox View Post
There are some class A morons on this board ...
Heyy... i resemble that.

Ohashi_Jouzu is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 09:08 PM
  #29
Montrealer
Registered User
 
Montrealer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Chambly QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,493
vCash: 500

Montrealer is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 09:17 PM
  #30
Ohashi_Jouzu
Registered User
 
Ohashi_Jouzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Halifax
Country: Japan
Posts: 24,857
vCash: 500


BTW, I have this exact costume (the ninja (or "shocker" one, smart guys!) and wore it at last year's Hallowe'en party.

Oh, and a parting shot at the OP:

Cristobal Huet: ""

Get over it.

Ohashi_Jouzu is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 09:30 PM
  #31
Zeus54
Trollololol
 
Zeus54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: on tilt
Posts: 6,311
vCash: 500




This thread will be a classic. The OP pwned himself big time, tonight.

Zeus54 is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 09:38 PM
  #32
Ohashi_Jouzu
Registered User
 
Ohashi_Jouzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Halifax
Country: Japan
Posts: 24,857
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal Huet View Post
Hey,

I want to make this quick and short, since most people have a problem with me and I wouldn't want to be in their way any longer.

I just wanted to say I am moving on from HF Boards, I won't get into details why, other than it's not what it used to be for me in terms of quality and administration and I was disappointed with some of the moves the crew that runs this place took up recently.

There are many great members on here, and I enjoyed talking to each and every one of you, that didn't tell me I was Huet's *****, sucked on his **** or whatever like that, I will miss the people that talked hockey, Huet/Price with me in a great way, as in, no personal attacking, rather debating about a subject that took the city by swamp this past season.

I am saddened to do this only because I'll dearly miss some of the fine people on here, too many to name, too many to acknowledge, but you know who you are, and that is the only reason I am sad to go.

I hope you guys continue to be great, and make the Habs board what it used to be, and what it deserves to be with all these great members: the very best.

Thanks again for the great times, the bad times, and the fun times.

Goodbye, and merci again, this will be my final post on these boards...somewhere Shabutie and tcooke are probably smiling, and all of those that hate my guts.

KEEP THE FAITH, and GO HABS GO!

Take care,

-Steve (Cristobal Huet)

EDIT: and those that think I'm a drama queen/whatever like that, don't bother, please.
Okay, okay. Last one before lunch... I promise.


Ohashi_Jouzu is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 09:52 PM
  #33
Judge Sauer*
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Nunavut
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,989
vCash: 500
Have a good one, you could have at least went down with a ban like whats his face during the trade deadline...or was that UFA period? Anywho, the guy had like 3000 posts


Judge Sauer* is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 10:11 PM
  #34
Spectaculard
Trout109HR330RBI407R
 
Spectaculard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Montreal
Posts: 8,301
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Spectaculard
Laaaaaaaaaaame.

Spectaculard is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 10:33 PM
  #35
ari1160
 
ari1160's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Hamilton
Posts: 2,259
vCash: 500
dude dont know why you took all these stuff so personally, most of the people are not even serious half of the time when it comes to these kinda things. all the best to ya.

ari1160 is offline  
Old
06-09-2008, 10:59 PM
  #36
McTusk
Registered User
 
McTusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 3,914
vCash: 500
I understand completely. You were a quality poster, you flew under the radar when your name was Steve_The_Habs_Fan, it was when you changed your name to support a player you like that people started giving you unnecessary flack, and then you took the responses to most morons too far and built up this whole, unjust type-cast. Eventually and with Huet's trade, I noticed how hard it got for you to post anything objective without 99 out of 100 posters going for the easy Huet remark. It's pretty funny that it got to this, most people don't realize that you're a quality Habs fan, unlike a lot of posters on here. No wonder Habs fans have the rep they do on here, the quantity is so far removed from the quality.

McTusk is offline  
Old
06-10-2008, 12:04 AM
  #37
loudi94
Master of my Domain
 
loudi94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,709
vCash: 500
couldn't resist


loudi94 is offline  
Old
06-10-2008, 12:20 AM
  #38
BaseballCoach
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,598
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Poutine View Post
Just come back under another name and dont put Huet in your avatar and you'll be ok!
Not so easy anymore. He has to find someone to invite him. This move is going to change a lot here.

BaseballCoach is offline  
Old
06-10-2008, 12:42 AM
  #39
Phil Parent
Djee-zosse!
 
Phil Parent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,549
vCash: 500
...

LEAVE CRISTOBAL ALONE!!!

LEAVE HIM ALONE I SAY!!!!

But seriously, I do think this is way too dramatic.

Phil Parent is offline  
Old
06-10-2008, 12:43 AM
  #40
Ohashi_Jouzu
Registered User
 
Ohashi_Jouzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Halifax
Country: Japan
Posts: 24,857
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballCoach View Post
Not so easy anymore. He has to find someone to invite him. This move is going to change a lot here.
Not being banned means he could technically invite himself if he was clever, correct?

Ohashi_Jouzu is offline  
Old
06-10-2008, 05:20 AM
  #41
Qui Gon Dave
Registered User
 
Qui Gon Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cheshire, England
Country: England
Posts: 8,504
vCash: 500
Take it easy Steve and continue enjoying the game

Btw, I don't think he deserves anyone giving him stick for saying goodbye to friends he made on this board. If this was a situation played out in houses and on streets in a town, if someone was moving elsewhere in their life, chances are they would say goodbye to the people they know before leaving. I'm sure some of you think that creating a thread is an unnecessary way of contacting these people, that perhaps he could have contacted people individually. But that could have taken ages and with the way people change their usernames around here, it can be difficult to keep track of some folks. The thread is straight forward and serves a purpose - take it or leave it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston View Post
I understand completely. You were a quality poster, you flew under the radar when your name was Steve_The_Habs_Fan, it was when you changed your name to support a player you like that people started giving you unnecessary flack, and then you took the responses to most morons too far and built up this whole, unjust type-cast. Eventually and with Huet's trade, I noticed how hard it got for you to post anything objective without 99 out of 100 posters going for the easy Huet remark. It's pretty funny that it got to this, most people don't realize that you're a quality Habs fan, unlike a lot of posters on here.


Nicely put.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballCoach View Post
Not so easy anymore. He has to find someone to invite him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
Not being banned means he could technically invite himself if he was clever, correct?
If all else fails, I'd invite him back. That'd solve that issue.

Qui Gon Dave is offline  
Old
06-10-2008, 05:29 AM
  #42
HughJass*
 
HughJass*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: High Point, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 5,677
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to HughJass* Send a message via Yahoo to HughJass*
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixTX View Post
you should atleast post one other time your at 2999.

come on

HughJass* is offline  
Old
06-10-2008, 06:52 AM
  #43
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Why do I never understand anything ?

mcphee is offline  
Old
06-10-2008, 07:03 AM
  #44
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
You know what...Im gonna leave too...


I just cant take it anymore...and the Banana looks at me as if Im a piece of meat


Good bye
Shut up, get undressed and come back here you. I feel like some lovin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
Why do I never understand anything ?
Still hungover from your birthday bash?

AD is offline  
Old
06-10-2008, 07:27 AM
  #45
Tuggy
Homer glasses on
 
Tuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saint John
Country: Canada
Posts: 30,701
vCash: 1484




Mr. Huet, as much as you try to be the attention *****, your farewell thread will never top that of FOTS.

Tuggy is online now  
Old
06-10-2008, 07:31 AM
  #46
Canadian_Brewtality
Registered User
 
Canadian_Brewtality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,950
vCash: 500


Please don't go
Please don't go
Please don't go
Please don't go
Please don't go
Please don't go
Please don't go
Please don't go
Babe, I love you so
I want you to know
That I'm going to miss your love
The minute you walk out that door
Please don't go
Please don't go
Babe, I love you so
I want you to know
That I'm going to miss your love
The minute you walk out that door
Please don't go
Don't go
Don't go away
Please don't go
Don't go
I'm begging you to stay
If you leave
At least in my lifetime
I've had one dream come true
I was blessed to be loved
By someone as wonderful as you
Please don't go
Don't go
Don't go away
Please don't go
Don't go
I'm begging you to stay
Hey, hey, hey
Yeah
Babe, I love you so
I, I want yo to know
That I'm going to miss your love
The minute you walk out that door
So please don't go
Don't go
Don't go away
Hey, hey, hey
I need your love
I'm down on my knees
Beggin' please, please, please
Don't go
Don't you hear me baby
Don't leave me now
Oh, no, no, no, no
Please don't go
I want you to know
That I, I, I, love you so

Canadian_Brewtality is online now  
Old
06-10-2008, 07:34 AM
  #47
Ice Poutine
Photoshop Nut
 
Ice Poutine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ____
Country: Martinique
Posts: 11,721
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
Not being banned means he could technically invite himself if he was clever, correct?
You just answered yourself there...

Ice Poutine is offline  
Old
06-10-2008, 08:25 AM
  #48
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500

AD is offline  
Old
06-10-2008, 08:36 AM
  #49
Megaforce
Registered User
 
Megaforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: St. Raymond NDG/Mtl
Country: Azerbaijan
Posts: 1,401
vCash: 500
Come back and I'll kneel down and sing this real sexy for you.

Megaforce is offline  
Old
06-10-2008, 08:39 AM
  #50
Habs10Habs
Retired
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,685
vCash: 255
Take care CH, have yourself an amazing summer. Hopefully by the time the season starts you will forget all the crap and come back.

Habs10Habs is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.