HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

christopher heino-lindberg

Old
06-12-2008, 01:57 PM
chitownhabsfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilWinger11 View Post
He'll come in handy on the off chance the Sens keep Emery.
I think that I read that the Sens management stated that Emery is gone. However, I cannot provide an article which backs up my statement.

Gone in the sense that if they can trade him they will do so or buy out his contract.

chitownhabsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2008, 02:02 PM
montreal
Time to Get Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
To be quite honest, I want Gainey to focus all his energy on signing A.Kost and UFA/Trades. Desjardins is still pretty good and Danis hasn't moved yet.
Signing an AHL goalie is not the priority now. There's 2weeks before UFA market hits and AK becomes eligible to some offer sheets.
I'm sure Gainey can handle doing more then 1 thing at a time. Desjardins is good in the ECHL, and Danis is a UFA, besides I get the impression that the Habs will move on with him anyway. Getting Kostitsyn signed is the biggest priority, but I'd say getting a 3rd string goalie is something that needs to get done and is very important or will be if Price/halak get injured.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Kriss E

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
I'm sure Gainey can handle doing more then 1 thing at a time. Desjardins is good in the ECHL, and Danis is a UFA, besides I get the impression that the Habs will move on with him anyway. Getting Kostitsyn signed is the biggest priority, but I'd say getting a 3rd string goalie is something that needs to get done and is very important or will be if Price/halak get injured.
Im not too sure..he tried getting Briere, didn't work. He tried getting Smyth, didn't work. He tried getting Rafalski, didn't work. He tried getting Hossa via trade, got screwed and didn't work.
I don't want to hear another ''we tried, gave him the best deal possible but didn't work'' quote..

Getting another goalie for Hamilton is important but can be done later on. I want him to focus on the Habs and only on the habs.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2008, 08:01 PM
Beakermania*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie View Post
Unless he retires, he's moving...
Thats exactly what I'm betting he will do....

Beakermania* is offline   Reply With Quote