HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

the time is nooooooow.

Closed Thread

Old
02-14-2004, 11:05 PM
caper13

vCash: 500
the time is nooooooow.

i think it is time for a wake up call i know they proboually played the best team in the east but bg needs to add some life to this team and keep the dead wood out this team is having sourey symptoms......we cant win without him....i dont know what the solution is but they are not playing as a team anymore why...

Old
02-15-2004, 08:55 AM
HABitude

I understand your frustration. My hope is to see Katsitsyn coming. I'm tired of seeing that slow team. Who skates fast in habs jersey? Bulis and Zednik. Bulis I love his hard work but he doesn't have all the skills to be a true offensive player. Zednik have some speed but his game is too predictable, he plays like a meaner Berezin. Koivu and Ribs are too light weight and too slow for my liking. There is too many opposite teams with fast forwards: look at Sens yesterday: Hossa and Alfredson they were freaking fast, Lightning: St-Louis and Lecavalier: another freaking fast skilled duo.

What we need is fast feaking skilled forwards able to make the opposite D skate backward and panicking making nervous moves. That's why I can't wait to see Kats, and maybe Perezhogin, Balej and Pleks becoming regular rosters.

Old
02-15-2004, 10:07 AM
Firthbird

Send a message via MSN to Firthbird
Well your hope may turn to reality next year. I remember reading a story about André Savard a few months back, and he was quoted as saying that Katsitsyn has the ability as of now to play in the NHL. So maybe just maybe your wishes will come true.

I agree that enough is enough we've had a good run, but we need to make a trade to shake things up a little and send a message to the team. It is not looking good right now. Buffalo has won 7 out of 8 and are catching up. Something needs to be done, before it is too late. BG is hard to read, you dont know what he is going to do, its like a mystery that needs to be solved....

We'll just have to wait and see I guess!

Trust in BG my friends!

Closed Thread