HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2-15-04 GDT: Kings@Devils

Closed Thread

Old
02-15-2004, 02:32 PM
Sam
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
2-15-04 GDT: Kings@Devils

Kings up 2-0 off goals by Rosa and Zizka.

Old
02-15-2004, 02:54 PM
Sam
HFBoards Sponsor

Brylin gets one on the PP to make it 2-1 at the end of the first period.

Rosa's goal came from a deflection of Tim Gleason's shot.

Zizka shanked a shot after a pass from Frolov, but then it redirected off Niedermayer and past Brodeur.

Official scoring.
1. LA Rosa (Gleason, Stumpel)
2. LA Zizka (Frolov, Rosa) PP
3. NJ Brylin (Friesen, Langenbrunner) PP

Old
02-15-2004, 03:02 PM
punchy1

Well, Rosa comes in and makes it smart. Frolov goes to 40, the first time in his two year career. CHEERS FROLOV!!!! I wonder how long till Andy moves Rosa to the "energy line"? Lets see, Zizka scores a goal so that makes it only 7 more for him to break even over the last few games. It would be nice to see him +/-0 or even at the end of the day, of course, it would be nice to be rich and handsome as well.

Old
02-15-2004, 03:04 PM
DJ Spinoza

Guys, someone cool Rosa down. Stupid Yahoo can't add players to fantasy hockey quick enough, so I am still waiting to make my claim on him for my two keeper leagues. And I have bottom waiver priority or close to it in both of them. I need the help for both my teams.

Who is Rosa playing with so far?

Old
02-15-2004, 03:09 PM
punchy1

Frolov and Stumpel. Nice fit. Two points so far and not bad at back checking either.

If he sticks it will be interesting to see if he is left on this line or dropped back to the third or fourth like Andy likes to do.

Old
02-15-2004, 03:18 PM
DJ Spinoza

He's older than I thought, being born in 77.

I really need the help for my team. I'm in the process of rebuilding, and only have Dumont and Vyborny on the right side. I would have him saved on my roster even when he's in Manchester, but he's not in the Yahoo system.

Hopefully the fact that he is a little older and that tommorow is President's Day will allow me to slip under the radar and nab him. Stupid waiver rules.

Old
02-15-2004, 04:35 PM
punchy1

Were Klatt Injured? I mean, I kept hearing how Lappy were out in his spot so he must be hurt.

Also, come on Andy Zizka AND Gleason were on the ice a few times today at the same time and it were for long stretches of time as well.

Another OT loss. Another penalty or two where the tele announcers as well as the radio lads called it questionable goes against the Kings. "That penalty is never called" and "I don't know about that one" where both said by the tele folks as well as the radio announcers.

New Jersey was absolutely beatable if not for the amazing MB in net we would have scored more and then given up the lead for the same result.

Old
02-15-2004, 04:50 PM
Brodeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchy1
Another OT loss. Another penalty or two where the tele announcers as well as the radio lads called it questionable goes against the Kings. "That penalty is never called" and "I don't know about that one" where both said by the tele folks as well as the radio announcers.
Definitely some weird calls today. Pirnes got called for tripping when it looked like Colin White just fell over a fallen Pirnes. Although I didn't see a replay to see if maybe Pirnes stuck out a leg or something.

The Sim to Pirnes stick throw penalty was the first time I've ever seen anything like that.

Optimal outcome for me, I wanted 3 points to be awarded out of this game :p

Old
02-15-2004, 05:14 PM
LuckyLUC20

I'll take the point. Roman played excellent. Great bounce back for him. This could've easily been 5-2 Devils. I especially loved him flashing the glove in the first period. Solid play by Cech.

Man, do I miss Miller and Visnovsky!

Old
02-15-2004, 06:16 PM
punchy1

True. The Devils are the Champs and just play that system perfectly. Missing who I feel is the best defencemen in the game as well. Our injuries are simply silly at this point. Vis in and who knows if we would have given up the ot loss. Certainly sad to see Zizka AND Gleason on the ice at the same time. Gleason had a dandy game. Zizka nets a goal but we know he can do that. He just can't seem to play steady D. Trade him or once again make a fool of me(us) but for gods sake, after giving him this much time do not send him back down. Sidney or the bush.

Old
02-15-2004, 10:03 PM
Scottkmlps

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLUC20
Man, do I miss Miller, Visnovsky, Palffy, Allison, Deadmarsh, Straka, Barney, etc. etc. etc.
I really, really wish we could actually see what this team could accomplish when fully healthy. But, we will never know.

Old
02-16-2004, 03:54 AM
agentfouser
Playoffs?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLUC20
I'll take the point. Roman played excellent. Great bounce back for him. This could've easily been 5-2 Devils. I especially loved him flashing the glove in the first period. Solid play by Cech.

no kidding. they had some serious problems moving the puck out of the defensive zone when you knew that visnovsky could have blown right through. a good point, considering roman was in a shooting gallery the whole time and the jersey forecheck was suffocating pretty much all day.

Closed Thread