HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Olli Jokinen speculation/rumors (latest non eklund rumor could be traded at draft)

Old
06-21-2008, 11:19 AM
mcphee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atwater Ghost View Post
It's just surprising that it went from asking for the Sedin twins around the trade deadline, all the way down to 2 defenseman. Really! Really! Weird
Maybe, but who knows if that was actually the case ? I read a lot of deals that were discussed and I have to wondcer if a lot are just speculation, guys like us trying to match our imaginations with reality.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2008, 02:04 PM
Kimota
Three Bananas

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Man, I feel so bad for Florida fans.

They trade the only good players they draft or trade for, for absolute garbage and their success at the draft table has been very limited.

This team will be the next to relocate and I hope that some management can be installed that won't **** things up. Absolutely brutal.
Martin's excuse was "we have now a good young core of defensemen. That was our problem last year". The guy is such a close-mind freak. He's worst than Lemaire and I think he would prefer if his team would be composed exlusively of defensemen. So what if the Panthers don't score goals!

Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote