HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

More magic 8-ball "Rumors"

Old
06-17-2008, 04:19 PM
Randall Ritchey
HockeyBuzz Blues

vCash: 50
Ellis to St. Louis? Awesome. I'd love that. We need someone to split time with Legace. He could take over when Legace leaves next year to. I love the idea.

Randall Ritchey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-17-2008, 04:55 PM
Sony Eriksson*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemps View Post
Ellis to St. Louis? Awesome. I'd love that. We need someone to split time with Legace. He could take over when Legace leaves next year to. I love the idea.
I would hope you would like the deal....If Nashville loses their shinning hope of a solid young goalie they are screwed. Its bad enough that Nashville was a ass hair from being moved out of Nashville due to revenue issues. Now one on the owners messed up and that his another black eye on the Preds organization.

Sony Eriksson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-17-2008, 10:08 PM
HotToddy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valic View Post
Pitkanen was far from soft.

People need to quit thinking Pitkanen is the unhappy player he was in Philly. Hes a whole new person it seems because he has been a great teammate, physical, and the coaching staff loves him.
That's a bit of a stretch.

The coaching staff has talked about numerous "long talks" with Pitkanen and have made mention about getting on the "same page"

Pitkanen as also been discretely panned for refusing to play with any pain/injury.

HotToddy is offline   Reply With Quote