HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Ryan Glenn article

Closed Thread

Old
02-15-2004, 04:36 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Ryan Glenn article

http://www.habsworld.net/show_prospect.php?id=345

Too small for HF standards, but it's about this season and his career.

Old
02-15-2004, 05:12 PM
goalchenyuk

thanks for the link !another late dratf choice that is performing well ...

i remember a newspaper article i 've read lately about the draft ;it said that an average of 2.5 players /draft are going to play in the big league.It's sure that some of our players who are playing great by now won't be able to crack the team in the future , but , by now , it look likes very well , and higher than 2.5 players

Old
02-15-2004, 07:11 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark0v
thanks for the link !another late dratf choice that is performing well ...

i remember a newspaper article i 've read lately about the draft ;it said that an average of 2.5 players /draft are going to play in the big league.It's sure that some of our players who are playing great by now won't be able to crack the team in the future , but , by now , it look likes very well , and higher than 2.5 players

Here's our 2000 draft

13 D Ron Hainsey
16 L Marcel Hossa
78 R Josef Balej
79 D Tyler Hanchuck
109 Johan Eneqvist
114 C Christian Larrivee
145 D Ryan Glenn
172 Scott Selig
182 D Petr Chvojka
243 G Joni Puurula
275 D Jonathan Gauthier

Hainsey and Hossa should be NHLers at some point in their respective careers. Balej I think is close behind and should be an NHLer for sure I would think (just needs to get stronger, imo). That's 3 impressive prospects right there.

Eneqvist I've never seen but would like to see him brought over someday. Larrivee playing in the ECHL is a very long shot to ever see the NHL, but you never know. Glenn is having a solid season, which could force Gainey to sign him this sumer. Puurula I don't know if he will ever come over, or how he would do in the NHL, but I'd like to see him given a shot as well in Hamilton to see what he can do.

Hanchuk, Gauthier, Chvojka are all gone with Selig unlikely to be signed, imo.

I think we could get 3 NHLers out of the 2000 draft, with Glenn, Eneqvist being helpful in Hamilton possibly.

Closed Thread