HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

The LilWinger-Beakermania Date Thread Part X-Sweet German Style Buffet Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-26-2008, 06:27 AM
  #176
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,590
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Dont be a fool...wrap your tool
Before you attack her, wrap your whacker.

Don't be silly, protect your willy.

When in doubt, shroud your spout.

Don't be a loner, cover your boner.

You can't go wrong, if you shield your dong.

If your not going to sack it, go home and whack it.

If you think she's spunky, cover your monkey.

If you slip between her thighs, condomize.

It will be sweeter if you wrap your peter.

She won't get sick, if you wrap your dick.

If you go into heat, package your meat.

While your undressing Venus, dress up your penis.

When you take off her pants and blouse, suit up your mouse.

Especially in December, gift wrap your member.

Never ever deck her, with an unwrapped pecker.

The right selection, is to protect your erection.

Wrap it in foil, before checking her oil.

A crank with armor, will never harm her.

If you really love her, wear a cover.

Don't make a mistake, cover your snake.

Sex is cleaner with a packaged wiener.

If you can't shield your rocket, leave it in your pocket.

No glove, No love.

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
06-26-2008, 06:52 AM
  #177
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
Before you attack her, wrap your whacker.

Don't be silly, protect your willy.

When in doubt, shroud your spout.

Don't be a loner, cover your boner.

You can't go wrong, if you shield your dong.

If your not going to sack it, go home and whack it.

If you think she's spunky, cover your monkey.

If you slip between her thighs, condomize.

It will be sweeter if you wrap your peter.

She won't get sick, if you wrap your dick.

If you go into heat, package your meat.

While your undressing Venus, dress up your penis.

When you take off her pants and blouse, suit up your mouse.

Especially in December, gift wrap your member.

Never ever deck her, with an unwrapped pecker.

The right selection, is to protect your erection.

Wrap it in foil, before checking her oil.

A crank with armor, will never harm her.

If you really love her, wear a cover.

Don't make a mistake, cover your snake.

Sex is cleaner with a packaged wiener.

If you can't shield your rocket, leave it in your pocket.

No glove, No love.
Wiser words have never been spoken

 
Old
06-26-2008, 07:56 AM
  #178
Ice Poutine
Photoshop Nut
 
Ice Poutine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ____
Country: Martinique
Posts: 11,374
vCash: 1380
Don't be silly, protect your willy.


If your not going to sack it, go home and whack it.


It will be sweeter if you wrap your peter.



If you go into heat, package your meat.



Don't make a mistake, cover your snake.



Sex is cleaner with a packaged wiener.


Ice Poutine is offline  
Old
06-26-2008, 07:58 AM
  #179
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:

 
Old
06-26-2008, 08:04 AM
  #180
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Good morning...









anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
06-26-2008, 08:07 AM
  #181
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
Good morning...








How are you?





















 
Old
06-26-2008, 08:10 AM
  #182
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
How are you?
I'm good Chezzy, how are you?




















anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
06-26-2008, 08:19 AM
  #183
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
I'm good Chezzy, how are you?




















Doing great!


A little nervous tough

 
Old
06-26-2008, 08:19 AM
  #184
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Doing great!


A little nervous tough
What about?

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
06-26-2008, 08:22 AM
  #185
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
What about?

 
Old
06-26-2008, 08:26 AM
  #186
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,151
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Nervous of your plan not working the way you want. Or nervous that you're g/f isn't quite ready to take the next step?

__________________
To me, Desharnais is like pop/radio music. No matter how hard I try, I just can't like him. - PyrettaBlaze
Habs10Habs is offline  
Old
06-26-2008, 08:27 AM
  #187
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
That's today? Tomorrow? Next Tuesday?

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
06-26-2008, 08:28 AM
  #188
VanNistelrooy
Registered User
 
VanNistelrooy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Habs Land
Posts: 2,462
vCash: 500
chheeeessy

VanNistelrooy is offline  
Old
06-26-2008, 08:29 AM
  #189
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Nervous of your plan not working the way you want. Or nervous that you're g/f isn't quite ready to take the next step?
Oh christ I know she is....


But I got a real bad poker face when it comes to these things...


I just want things to go right...IE her not finding the ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
That's today? Tomorrow? Next Tuesday?
Tomorrow


Last edited by Beakermania*: 06-26-2008 at 11:06 AM.
 
Old
06-26-2008, 08:32 AM
  #190
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Tomorrow
Don't be nervous, Chezzy. Unless she has a habit of rooting around through your stuff, she won't find it.

Plus if she asks what's up with you just say you're excited about Pearl Jam and have that potential job offer on your mind.

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
06-26-2008, 08:51 AM
  #191
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,151
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Oh christ I know she is....


But I got a real bad poker face when it comes to these things...


I just want things to go right...IE her not finding the ring
lol...well since I don't know you personally. Those are the only 2 reasons a guy would be nervous.

Habs10Habs is offline  
Old
06-26-2008, 09:09 AM
  #192
Fido22
Registered User
 
Fido22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,690
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Tomorrow

Fido22 is offline  
Old
06-26-2008, 09:30 AM
  #193
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
lol...well since I don't know you personally. Those are the only 2 reasons a guy would be nervous.
true enough...

So I picked up the ring from my parents place...its now in the red zone. This thing is unreal.

For you diamond aficionado's, this is a trio princess cut mounted on a 14k white gold ring.

The centre stone is a square VVS-1 color F .52 ct rock.

The two side stones are each VS color F-G at about .16 ct


Id show ya'll a picture but my camera has gone AWOL. I think she brought it to work. They're having the grand opening of her hotel.

 
Old
06-26-2008, 09:32 AM
  #194
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
true enough...

So I picked up the ring from my parents place...its now in the red zone. This thing is unreal.

For you diamond aficionado's, this is a trio princess cut mounted on a 14k white gold ring.

The centre stone is a square VVS-1 color F .52 ct rock.

The two side stones are each VS color F-G at about .16 ct


Id show ya'll a picture but my camera has gone AWOL. I think she brought it to work. They're having the grand opening of her hotel.
So I'll have a place to stay when I come crash your wedding?

I don't know anything about diamonds. A guy wouldn't have too difficult a time buying jewellery for me...

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
06-26-2008, 09:39 AM
  #195
Russeltown
Registered User
 
Russeltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,526
vCash: 500
Good luck for tomorrow Mr. Chezz!

AD's getting married
LC's getting engaged
ANA's jobhunting
Russel's dancing

Hey, I have 2G, 2A in the 3 first games.. of my ball hockey league.. not bad for a defensive defenseman. I am very physical in the corners, I plow the opponent

Russeltown is offline  
Old
06-26-2008, 09:43 AM
  #196
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Hey, LC, if you're still around, tell us the story of how Lord and Lady Chezz met. And also if she's a Habs fan or not.

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
06-26-2008, 09:50 AM
  #197
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
Hey, LC, if you're still around, tell us the story of how Lord and Lady Chezz met. And also if she's a Habs fan or not.
Gimme a sec...I got to wrap up a load of laundry, then in true McPhee fashion, I'll spin you that yarn

 
Old
06-26-2008, 09:51 AM
  #198
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Gimme a sec...I got to wrap up a load of laundry, then in true McPhee fashion, I'll spin you that yarn
A man who does laundry... not a chance she'll let that slip through her fingers.

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
06-26-2008, 09:53 AM
  #199
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,151
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
true enough...

So I picked up the ring from my parents place...its now in the red zone. This thing is unreal.

For you diamond aficionado's, this is a trio princess cut mounted on a 14k white gold ring.

The centre stone is a square VVS-1 color F .52 ct rock.

The two side stones are each VS color F-G at about .16 ct


Id show ya'll a picture but my camera has gone AWOL. I think she brought it to work. They're having the grand opening of her hotel.
Sounds impressive, I like the idea of having a white gold ring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russeltown View Post
Good luck for tomorrow Mr. Chezz!

AD's getting married
LC's getting engaged
ANA's jobhunting
Russel's dancing

Hey, I have 2G, 2A in the 3 first games.. of my ball hockey league.. not bad for a defensive defenseman. I am very physical in the corners, I plow the opponent :naughty:
lol...why does that not surprise me.

Habs10Habs is offline  
Old
06-26-2008, 10:03 AM
  #200
Fido22
Registered User
 
Fido22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,690
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russeltown View Post
I am very physical in the corners, I plow the opponent

Fido22 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.