Notices

DW you can take Zhamnov off your TO DO list

Closed Thread

Old
02-19-2004, 06:43 PM
Hockey Mojo

vCash: 500
DW you can take Zhamnov off your TO DO list

There was speculation that DW had interests in Zhamnov, well DW take him off you TO DO list because Philly just traded for him! Since there will be no NHL hockey next year, do you think DW should do what the Atlanta Hawks are doing? Hey DW, if your not going to be a buyer, can you at least claim someone off waivers, it will make me feel better!

Old
02-20-2004, 09:32 AM
bizkit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Mojo
There was speculation that DW had interests in Zhamnov, well DW take him off you TO DO list because Philly just traded for him! Since there will be no NHL hockey next year, do you think DW should do what the Atlanta Hawks are doing? Hey DW, if your not going to be a buyer, can you at least claim someone off waivers, it will make me feel better!
I am really getting tired of Waddell. All he does is talk. I guess had the team not sucked wind so bad for the last month and a half he may have made a stronger push for Zhamnov. Not like he would have to come to ATL anyway. Of course I blame Waddell for not making some sort of move sooner, say in January, when players were dropping like flies. Now, coming up to the trade deadline we may be sellers instead of buyers. I have never been overly critical of Waddell but this season has changed my opinion of him. He is too slow to pull the trigger on anything.

Closed Thread