Notices

Corson

Closed Thread

Old
02-17-2004, 11:49 AM
shooter11

vCash: 500
Corson

Just wondering if you guys can confirm the report out of Ottawa that S. Corson has signed with the Stars

Old
02-17-2004, 11:58 AM
Famous Flames

Not on the official site yet, but it looks that way. Sportsnet and TSN are reporting it.

Old
02-17-2004, 12:04 PM
think-blue-

Send a message via MSN to think-blue-
Link

Its a gamble, I wont lie, but I dont think its a bad one. Hopefully the Stars management has done their research into whether Corson has put his problems behind him.

Old
02-17-2004, 04:37 PM
BigDman

God help this team. Clearly the front office is desperate.

Old
02-17-2004, 04:59 PM
OttMorrow

Send a message via AIM to OttMorrow
Yes it is a gamble, but whats the worst that could happen? If he is awful, then he plays in Utah, and is gone after the season is over(probably will be anyway). Remember the quality additions of veteran players with grit that vastly improved the team in the playoffs such as Muller, Keane, Carboneau? He will still have to earn his icetime, and I bet we won't see too much of him before the playoffs anyway. So everyone just chill out and we will see what happens.

Old
02-17-2004, 06:42 PM
Dallasman

WHY?? Why did we get a guy who is a quitter? I dont care if he has fresh start, he is a cancer. He doesn't get his way, he cries. Not a good move at all. If you wanted someone who will be a charatcer veteran, have you heard of Adam Graves?? HUH??? Come on...he would play with us if we approched him.

Just not happy about this. Until he proves me wrong, I don't see the reasoning behind this at all.

Old
02-17-2004, 06:57 PM
OttMorrow

Send a message via AIM to OttMorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallasman
WHY?? Why did we get a guy who is a quitter? I dont care if he has fresh start, he is a cancer. He doesn't get his way, he cries. Not a good move at all. If you wanted someone who will be a charatcer veteran, have you heard of Adam Graves?? HUH??? Come on...he would play with us if we approched him.

Just not happy about this. Until he proves me wrong, I don't see the reasoning behind this at all.
I would be excited to see for Adam Graves in a Dallas uniform. Listen I wouldn't acquire Corson if I were GM, but I'm no GM. All I am saying is lets see if the guy has anything left, if he does we will be presently suprised, if he doesn't he watches from the dressing room.

Old
02-18-2004, 12:18 AM
Dallasman

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttMorrow
I would be excited to see for Adam Graves in a Dallas uniform. Listen I wouldn't acquire Corson if I were GM, but I'm no GM. All I am saying is lets see if the guy has anything left, if he does we will be presently suprised, if he doesn't he watches from the dressing room.
Dude, I wasn't mad at you...I just think it's a bad signing by the Stars. I'm saying they should have a gone after Graves, who is a great character guy and would be a HUGE addition to our team. I know he isn't much for scoring anymore, but the intangibles he brings to the table we don't hear about are immense in him.

Let's just see how Corson does. Hope he doesn't quit on us.

Closed Thread