HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Oilers prospect (Eddie Caron) comments on C. Higgins....

Closed Thread

Old
02-17-2004, 03:10 PM

vCash: 500
Oilers prospect (Eddie Caron) comments on C. Higgins....

HF has an article about Edmonton's 2nd round pick in 2001, Eddie Caron, he talks a little about Chris Higgins in the article, very flattering comments, take a look....

HF: One scout that I talked to told me that part of your attraction to transferring to Yale, aside from the academics, was that there were some players there that you wanted to play with.

EC: Yeah definitely. There were a couple that Id had some contact with in the summer and over the course of my young career and do you want me to say who they were?

HF: The name I was given is Chris Higgins (MTL).

EC: You got it! Chris Higgins, in my eyes, is the real deal. I think he may have already played in a few games for the Canadiens but hes the full package. To have the opportunity to be around someone like that is a pretty special thing and sitting here talking with you I can still remember specific plays that I made with him in practice at Yale. That was definitely part of it.

Old
02-17-2004, 03:49 PM
bopeep

vCash: 500
Now, those are the sorts of comments that really do a Habfan's heart some good!

Closed Thread