HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Congrats Hawks Fans

Old
07-01-2008, 05:15 PM
kenjidm

vCash: 500
Congrats Hawks Fans

King's fan here. Just want extend my congrats to you guys for a great day. You guys are sure to be a contender for the Cup this year.

Campbell and Huet plus your youngsters. You guys should be happy over there

kenjidm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-01-2008, 05:22 PM
marcolino

ok heres from a habs fan whos fav western conference team was always the hawks now i want to understand tallon wants to keep bulin and huet :S 12 million dollars with 2 goalies is retarded now we can also say that your defence has itself a leader with campbell to compliment keith seabrook bufyglien and barker. but with only toews kane and 1/2 of havlat and sharp as offensive players i would have prefered the hawks getting some1 like rolston instead of huet ... he can steal games for you but he sure can loose them so heres a good luck to you and ps. campbell for 8 years was too much i wouldve tried 6 but hey maybe that was his terms good luck to the hawks and if u dont make the playoffs next year houston we have a problem

marcolino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Shoalzie

Bravo on the moves...you guys are now officially players in the West. At worst, they've leaped ahead of the Predators as the second team in the Central. I can argue they are ahead of the Avalanche as well with their downgrade in net from Theodore to Raycroft.

Shoalzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Teemu

I thought this thread was gonna be about Bouque.

Teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-02-2008, 01:22 AM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

I'm sure you've gotten this a lot, but congrats on Huet, loved him in Montreal and I'm still a bit sad he's gone. He's a good guy, has a sense of humour and all and will be a positive for your dressing room. The only downside is, he's not that good at handling the puck, so you may get a bit nervous, or freak when he does a dumb dumb play with the puck.

As for Campbell, I don't like him at all. haha.

Analyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-02-2008, 01:28 AM
southerncross116

Quote:
The only downside is, he's not that good at handling the puck, so you may get a bit nervous, or freak when he does a dumb dumb play with the puck.
I once saw Murray Bannerman give up a goal to then Quebec Nordique Michel Goulet- from the red line ... I think it'll be ok, really...

southerncross116 is offline   Reply With Quote