Closed Thread

Old
02-17-2004, 07:23 PM
Holly Gunning

vCash: 500
Interview with Flache posted

Talked to Paul Flache today after practice, here's the interview:

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article.php?sid=6685

I assume a lot of folks have been out to the Gladiators games and seen him, though not everyone. He's doing well. Sometimes I want to see a little more intensity is all. Not necessarily mowing people down, just more urgency.

I talked to a fish that got away last weekend too, Rob Zepp. I was real impressed with him, both on and off the ice. Nothing against the goaltenders in the system now of course, but he's got everything it takes.

Old
02-17-2004, 10:21 PM
Peter Sidorkiewicz
Kovalchuk Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyG
Talked to Paul Flache today after practice, here's the interview:

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article.php?sid=6685

I assume a lot of folks have been out to the Gladiators games and seen him, though not everyone. He's doing well. Sometimes I want to see a little more intensity is all. Not necessarily mowing people down, just more urgency.

I talked to a fish that got away last weekend too, Rob Zepp. I was real impressed with him, both on and off the ice. Nothing against the goaltenders in the system now of course, but he's got everything it takes.
Is Zepp better than Garnett? I remember when the Zepp contract debacle took place a few years agao I was extremely disappointed that we might of let go a sure fire NHLer. Then after reading the reports on Garnett who we drafted in the third round, I felt relaxed that he would turn out better than Zepp. Is this still the case.

Old
02-18-2004, 03:48 PM
Holly Gunning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Sidorkiewicz
Is Zepp better than Garnett?
No, I don't think so. Like I said, it's nothing against the guys in the system now. I wouldn't worry about it too much, what's done is done. I just thought it was worth mentioning because it looks like an example of good drafting, even though it didn't work out.

Closed Thread