HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > Mock Drafts
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mock Drafts Mock drafts for fun and fantasy here.

Agent 2421 Fantasy Draft Chat Thread (PHI, COL, FLA) Available

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-11-2008, 01:59 AM
  #101
Kesler Kills Kommies
Registered User
 
Kesler Kills Kommies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,575
vCash: 500
I suggest if he is kicked out in the future, the fine should be lifted for the new GM.

Anyways, did agent pm the next GM?

Kesler Kills Kommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 02:10 AM
  #102
agent2421
Registered User
 
agent2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,069
vCash: 500
It's not my job to PM the next GM. As the draft goes its the person's responsibility (the one who just drafted) to PM the following person. I think he's waiting for a trade as well. So make sure after your turn is over to PM the following person.

agent2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 02:19 AM
  #103
Kesler Kills Kommies
Registered User
 
Kesler Kills Kommies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,575
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent2421 View Post
It's not my job to PM the next GM. As the draft goes its the person's responsibility (the one who just drafted) to PM the following person. I think he's waiting for a trade as well. So make sure after your turn is over to PM the following person.
Actually SMAPTI7 PM me three spots before my turn to take my player, that way i have either A)send a list B)to predict what time to take my player c)make trade with another GM

Well, he is doing too much, but that is really professionally done, not to mention taking cap hits for us.


Last edited by Kesler Kills Kommies: 07-11-2008 at 02:26 AM.
Kesler Kills Kommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 02:49 AM
  #104
Angelo25
Registered User
 
Angelo25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,255
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesler Kills Kommies View Post
Actually SMAPTI7 PM me three spots before my turn to take my player, that way i have either A)send a list B)to predict what time to take my player c)make trade with another GM

Well, he is doing too much, but that is really professionally done, not to mention taking cap hits for us.
yeah i love how SMAPTI7 does that.. really helps.. but only if you have time.. i know i dont...
although i think it would be smart if we'd try this out since we need this draft to get started

Angelo25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 12:12 PM
  #105
agent2421
Registered User
 
agent2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,069
vCash: 500
Yea I'll be doing the cap hits thing to, and I guess I can PM them but probably not all the time because I might be busy. So I'll post the trade up, and the next person please draft soon lol.

ha just as I wrote this cantwell made his pick, nvm.

agent2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 12:23 PM
  #106
Angelo25
Registered User
 
Angelo25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,255
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent2421 View Post
Yea I'll be doing the cap hits thing to, and I guess I can PM them but probably not all the time because I might be busy. So I'll post the trade up, and the next person please draft soon lol.

ha just as I wrote this cantwell made his pick, nvm.
hahah awesome..agent ur doing a great job anyways!

Angelo25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 12:27 PM
  #107
agent2421
Registered User
 
agent2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,069
vCash: 500
Thanks

I'll be making my pick shortly.

agent2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 12:59 PM
  #108
Angelo25
Registered User
 
Angelo25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,255
vCash: 500
haha wow.. cantwell got busy.. eh..

Angelo25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 02:05 PM
  #109
agent2421
Registered User
 
agent2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,069
vCash: 500
hey guys, I posted a Salary Chart on the first page, i will be putting the salaries on the chart later on today but that's just the layout. For RFA's and UFA's the managers will discuss the contract length and salary as well btw.

Also someone please take the Tampa Bay team, it's the only team remaining until the waiting list starts.

agent2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 02:11 PM
  #110
Angelo25
Registered User
 
Angelo25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,255
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent2421 View Post
hey guys, I posted a Salary Chart on the first page, i will be putting the salaries on the chart later on today but that's just the layout. For RFA's and UFA's the managers will discuss the contract length and salary as well btw.

Also someone please take the Tampa Bay team, it's the only team remaining until the waiting list starts.
sounds good!!!

Angelo25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 02:44 PM
  #111
Angelo25
Registered User
 
Angelo25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,255
vCash: 500
NYR would love to move up in the draft possibly acquire a top 12 pick... i will massively overpay.. pm me for offers

Angelo25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 04:03 PM
  #112
Cal Vandelay
Registered User
 
Cal Vandelay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,649
vCash: 695
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo25 View Post
haha wow.. cantwell got busy.. eh..
That i did

Cal Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 06:55 PM
  #113
agent2421
Registered User
 
agent2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,069
vCash: 500
hey guys, I just want to know your opinions... Do you think I should let it remain being 6 hours waiting periods or bring it down to 5?

agent2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 07:00 PM
  #114
Angelo25
Registered User
 
Angelo25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,255
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent2421 View Post
hey guys, I just want to know your opinions... Do you think I should let it remain being 6 hours waiting periods or bring it down to 5?
bring it to 4.. we need to be harder that most drafts if its going to be a keeper

Angelo25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 07:12 PM
  #115
Cal Vandelay
Registered User
 
Cal Vandelay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,649
vCash: 695
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo25 View Post
bring it to 4.. we need to be harder that most drafts if its going to be a keeper
4 sounds good to me , i would love to go as far as 3

Cal Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 07:12 PM
  #116
7th Player
Registered User
 
7th Player's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,966
vCash: 500
HABS and RANGERS agree to a deal

Habs send 1st round, 3rd round and 15th round picks

to NY Rangers for 1st round, 2nd round and 14th round picks

7th Player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 07:47 PM
  #117
agent2421
Registered User
 
agent2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,069
vCash: 500
Alright if you both came to a deal. Normally just PM me about a trade but this is fine as well. K I'll bring it down to 4 hours i guess.

agent2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 07:56 PM
  #118
Angelo25
Registered User
 
Angelo25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,255
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSAF HABS AWISS View Post
HABS and RANGERS agree to a deal

Habs send 1st round, 3rd round and 15th round picks

to NY Rangers for 1st round, 2nd round and 14th round picks
confirm.. also.. Pittsburgh pick is available but only if i can move down 4 or 5 picks... or if someone massively overpays.. will listen to offers and will only respond if its close to a deal..

Angelo25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 08:35 PM
  #119
curtisinpa
Registered User
 
curtisinpa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 836
vCash: 500
Looking to trade down from #7, please PM before my time is up

curtisinpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 09:58 PM
  #120
agent2421
Registered User
 
agent2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,069
vCash: 500
well guys another one has quit, there are 2 open slots. ANYONE Please take those teams. I'd prefer if the person is new, but if you have only 1 team and know you can be in charge of both please PM me or post on here.

agent2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 10:38 PM
  #121
TBLbrian
Registered User
 
TBLbrian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NC
Country: United States
Posts: 3,735
vCash: 500
did i miss something, or can i be Tampa Bay?

TBLbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2008, 10:49 PM
  #122
Angelo25
Registered User
 
Angelo25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,255
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBLbrifri View Post
did i miss something, or can i be Tampa Bay?
done deal

Angelo25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2008, 12:48 AM
  #123
Black Belt Jones
Registered User
 
Black Belt Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 80
vCash: 500


Looking to trade down from the 13th pick, PM me with offers

Black Belt Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2008, 01:38 AM
  #124
agent2421
Registered User
 
agent2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,069
vCash: 500
Great we got a Tampa Bay GM!!!!!

Also I will give Ivey an extra hour I guess because he didn't get the full 4 hours as it goes into the "resting" time. But if he's on, It'd be great to get another pick done today.


Last edited by agent2421: 07-12-2008 at 01:47 AM.
agent2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2008, 11:41 AM
  #125
TBLbrian
Registered User
 
TBLbrian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NC
Country: United States
Posts: 3,735
vCash: 500
what time is the cut off for the next pick in eastern time??

TBLbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:10 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.