HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Unsigned 8x10s

Old
07-07-2008, 01:32 PM
ShowmeHawks

vCash: 500
Unsigned 8x10s

Any of the collectors out there know of any internet stores that I can buy a few unsigned 8x10s from? Any help would be very much appreciated.

ShowmeHawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2008, 05:59 PM
MikeD

if you go to reuters.com you can search all their current and some past sports images. Check the "by line" to see who the photog is. You can find cantact info for many with a simple search.

One photographer I know is Gary Wiepert. In my humble opinion his photos are some of the best quality coming out of any NHL arena. Many of his images have been sports cover for the globe, times, herald and many Euro hockey Mags.You can contact him regarding your desired selection Mail to: photogar@aol.com He can not sell you any that have been used by Reuters but he has many more than the couple they buy from him each game. He shoots @ HSBC (sabres) as well as many other venues such as PGA golf, NFL (Bills). He is likely to be open to a deal if he has the players you want. You would be getting "one of a kinds" that no others would or could have...

For anyone who wants a wedding done in the Niagara region, he, simply put, does outstanding work at an outstanding price. Sorry for the shameless plug but he has been a good long time friend.

MikeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2008, 08:34 AM
ShowmeHawks

Thanks for the heads up about Reuters. I've looked, and they have some great shots.

ShowmeHawks is offline   Reply With Quote