HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > The Lounge
The Lounge "...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

Hands Free - July 1st California Law

Old
07-12-2008, 06:30 PM
Waterboy73806498

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Godard View Post
http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-42985#

Not a big fan of this kid, but I found this funny... Anyone thats ever driven behind someone thats constanty driving out of their lanes while texting or watching TV will probably get a kick out of this.
If you get a ticket it does not count towards your driving record. It is the same as getting a parking ticket. Fine is $50. Most cops will give a warning without issuing fine anyway. Law won't stop people from texting. Plus with high gas prices the California Highway Patrol has reduced the number of cars patrolling the highways.

Waterboy73806498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2008, 06:54 PM
PDO

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to PDO
Quote:
Originally Posted by big angry View Post
We don't need to ban cell phones in moving vehicles. We need to ban stupid people from driving.

I am perfectly capable of driving normally while talking on my cell phone. It's not that difficult. I shouldn't be punished because these morons can't drive.
Exactly.... I can drive with a cellphone without a single issue.

If you actually can't drive with one.... you shouldn't be driving in the first place.

PDO is offline   Reply With Quote