HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Letter from GMSH to Season Ticketholders

Old
07-10-2008, 07:08 AM
TaketheCannoli
RIP

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluckfur View Post
It surely does sound like every other PSL letter ever sent out by CBJ GMs.

Here's what was really said:

Good crappy, average afternoon. Boy, did trade deadline day suck or what!? LOL Our roster and our image around the league took some heavy blows to the body. Sadly, none of them were from Heidi Klum. LOL! Uhh ...

Look, I know that Hitch and I have both said since March that our roster had some cavernous holes and that our top priorities were to sign an elite centreman and an elite puck moving dman (because, and a few of you may have noticed, this team can't score a goal to save their NHL lives. LOL!) ... and uhh, well, we didn't didn't do either of those things. (Hey, Trust Me, it's not like I didn't smell the fear and panic sweat pouring off me, I was trying to land a big fish, I really was trying. ... but all the good players I wanted wouldn't accept my phone calls much less my checks. Whew, let me tell you that sucked too! LOL!) So I didn't do any of what I said I would do, but ...hey! I did some other crap instead. Great crap, really, I swear! Great crap. Trust me.

xoxo,

scott
That would be an eye opener! Can you imagine what people would say if he actually wrote something like that?

TaketheCannoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2008, 08:53 AM
5StringBuzz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leek View Post
That would be an eye opener! Can you imagine what people would say if he actually wrote something like that?

Probably about the same.

5StringBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote