HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

OT - Big Ronnie Coleman in Ottawa and Toronto

Old
07-13-2008, 01:27 PM
kovalev47

vCash: 500
OT - Big Ronnie Coleman in Ottawa and Toronto

If any of you are in the Toronto or Ottawa area, Ronnie Coleman is visiting your city.
Ronnie Coleman will be at Popeyes Supplements in Ottawa on Tuesday July 15th. He
will also be at Popeyes Supplements in Toronto on Wednesday July 16th. Visit if you get a chance!!

http://www.popeyescanada.com/ronnie_details.php

kovalev47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2008, 02:13 PM
Pierre Dagenais
RIP Mr. Hockey

uhhhhh ok

Pierre Dagenais is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2008, 02:20 PM
The n00b King
Kingin' since 2003

damn mass monsters

i miss the arnie days...where the guys were still beautiful to look at...sigh

The n00b King is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2008, 02:20 PM
Ice Poutine
Photoshop Nut

vCash: 1380

Man, this Ronnie Coleman guy looks so natural,
not one iota of steroids in that body...

Ice Poutine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2008, 02:27 PM
Ice Poutine
Photoshop Nut

vCash: 1380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominant Hegemony View Post
damn mass monsters

i miss the arnie days...where the guys were still beautiful to look at...sigh

Frank Zane has always been the guy i thought looked the best out there. Very harmonious body development, estetically pleasing too. Dont forget that he was just 5'9" so i think he really did a great job with what he had been given.

The guy was quite intelligent too: Zane received a B.S. (Bachelor of Science degree) in Education from Wilkes University in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania in 1964. Later he earned a B.A. (Bachelor of Arts degree) in psychology from Cal State LA in 1977. Finally, he was awarded a Master's degree in Experimental Psychology from Cal State SB, California in 1990.

Ronnie Coleman looks like a freak result of some bad genetic experience gone bad compared to Zane... but thats just me.

Ice Poutine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2008, 02:27 PM
kovalev47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Poutine View Post

Man, this Ronnie Coleman guy looks so natural,
not one iota of steroids in that body...
He's naturally massive. There a lot of people on drugs yet they aren't close to Ronnie's size. Drugs give you a maximum of a 5 -10 percent difference. So even if he is taking anything. He would still weigh about 310-320 instead of his 350. 99 percent is genetics, nutrition, training, and rest. Anyways visit him if you get the chance

Last edited by kovalev47: 07-13-2008 at 02:42 PM.
Old
07-13-2008, 02:38 PM
Carbo N8

He looks like he's big enough to be in both cities at the same time.

Carbo N8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2008, 06:05 PM
chitownhabsfan

It seems to me that RC has gone a bit overboard with the BB bit.

I'll bet that he has to have all of his clothing custom made and that can get expensive.

No clothing sales for him, nothing in his size since it is somewhat out of proportion of the majority of people.

chitownhabsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2008, 07:50 PM
Kriss E

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovalev47 View Post
He's naturally massive. There a lot of people on drugs yet they aren't close to Ronnie's size. Drugs give you a maximum of a 5 -10 percent difference. So even if he is taking anything. He would still weigh about 310-320 instead of his 350. 99 percent is genetics, nutrition, training, and rest. Anyways visit him if you get the chance
Euuuhhh no.

The most important thing in training is usually your diet/sleep. After that comes your training.
Your genetics will never be that huge of a factor.

If you constantly take roids, it will make a huge impact. My buddy is a competitor, he's big without roids. If he took roids year after year like Ronnie he could become just as big.

Ronnie is a fool anyway and will die in a few years.

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2008, 08:14 PM
kovalev47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Euuuhhh no.

The most important thing in training is usually your diet/sleep. After that comes your training.

If you constantly take roids, it will make a huge impact. My buddy is a competitor, he's big without roids. If he took roids year after year like Ronnie he could become just as big.

No I meant all those factors play a huge role. I agree diet/ sleep are the most important factors. The drugs don't give much of an advantage I feel. They just allow you to recuperate faster. That could play a factor in contest time, but I don't see it having much of an impact on your offseason weight. In the offseason you are always in an anabolic phase so it's completely unnecessary I feel.

Old
07-14-2008, 08:19 PM
Slippy13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Euuuhhh no.

Sorry, but your post oozes ignorance. Anybody who has 1 ounce of education on the sport of bodybuilding would admit genetics is an incredibly large factor for these athletes. If your buddy took roids until he was blue in the face he wouldn't come close to touching big Ron. Many, MANY men have competed against him and very few have beat him. However I do agree with your last statement.

Slippy13 is offline   Reply With Quote