HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Information please?

Closed Thread

Old
02-19-2004, 12:16 PM
bjc1127

vCash: 500
Information please?

I'm just looking for recommendations for good places to eat/drink, things to do, etc. in Raleigh. I'll be in town over the weekend for the B's / Canes games, and thought I may be able to get some info from the locals. Thanks.

Old
02-19-2004, 12:59 PM
The Kitner Boy
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjc1127
I'm just looking for recommendations for good places to eat/drink, things to do, etc. in Raleigh. I'll be in town over the weekend for the B's / Canes games, and thought I may be able to get some info from the locals. Thanks.

You picked a good weekend to come; it should be in the low 60s this weekend. Today it is pretty nice out. As for places to go out, most of the hot nightspots are down in the Glenwood south area. The Angus Barn is always a good call for a really good steak ($$$$). It all depends are what you are looking for. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Old
02-19-2004, 09:15 PM
DaveG
Mod Supervisor
How's the thesis?

vCash: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjc1127
If you're looking for a sports bar, Sparks off of HWY 55 is a prety good place to drop by... not to mention that they have Pints of Yuengling for a dollar on Saturdays.

Closed Thread