HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official 2008-2009 ticket thread (ALL ticket talk HERE)

Old
11-29-2008, 11:36 AM
Nickm89

vCash: 500
I have 2 tickets to Monday Dec 8th Vs Tampa Bay.

Section 304 row 2 - $60 for both.

Let me kno if interested

Nickm89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2008, 02:38 PM
Silva

Send a message via AIM to Silva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silva View Post
Hi all,

I have 2 tickets, face value $38.50 for December 8th versus the Tampa Bay Lightning. They are section BAL319, row 10, seats 7 and 8.

Right now for this game, you can't buy 2 seats for less than $29.50 on Ticketmaster (and the ones that are available are row 15, the last row in the Garden). They are already sold out! Also the $38.50 tickets are all sold out. Heck, the $49.50 seats are sold out on Ticketmaster too!

pretty incredible because it's a monday night game, but I guess the B's are back!

back to the tickets, you can skip Ticketmaster fees and all that stuff and I will sell them under face value as well. I'm asking for $65 for the pair of tickets. They're worth $77 + fees. I will ship them to you via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 shipping worth $4+) included in the price already.

I'd love to go to the game but I have night class and I have to give my speech that night

Please PM me if you'd like to purchase them.
dates getting too close for comfort, $50 for the pair now

Silva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2008, 04:10 PM
Carboneer

Hey guys,
Diehard HABS fan here...
My girlfriends dad is a HUGE Boston fan and he lives up north in a secluded communitee (like, no cars only snowmobiles and stuff lol)... and hes coming down to Montreal for X-Mas for the first time in 10 years. He's never seen the Bruins play live, so I thought that as a christmas gift I would drive down to Boston and go to a game with him and my gf. I would be able to make the trip either for the January 1rst game against the Pens, or the 3rd against the Sabres. I checked out tikets on ebay and stubhub but they're really expensive because the I could not find any for the cheapest sections.... so, does anyone have 3 tickets to sell for either one of those games? (I would take 4 tickets as well, and sell the single, either way is good). Also, how would I pay you guys? I would obviously prefer if you can mail me the tix here in Montreal and I could somehow pay you... I dunno how that would work though I've never bought tickets online before... because I would really hate it if someone would promise me tickets, I show up in Boston, and it was all a big joke.... that would suck. Anyways, if anyone has an idea as to how we could work out a deal, or if anyone has tickets, PLEASE PM me, or actually an e-mail would be even better (it.all.came.crashing.down@hotmail.com)

THANK YOU!

Cheers

Carboneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2008, 11:14 AM
Silva

Send a message via AIM to Silva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silva View Post
dates getting too close for comfort, $50 for the pair now
$35 for the 2 tickets, game is 1 week from today. I will ship USPS priority mail

Silva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2008, 01:51 PM
Jeff6582

thinking proactively just got a pair of Sharks b's tix

Jeff6582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2008, 10:34 AM
4cefed

HELP!!

I would like to bring my family to the Wive's carnival on Jan. 4th but Ticketm#ster wants an extra $40 to get tickets!!! I called TD's customer service and that is the only way other than stopping by to get tickets. Anyone else find this a little outrageous? I live in Vermont, so I'm not just gong to drive down there to go to the ticket office. Could someone local help me out? Please PM me! Thanks!!

4cefed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2008, 09:07 PM
MD Bruins Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cefed View Post
HELP!!

I would like to bring my family to the Wive's carnival on Jan. 4th but Ticketm#ster wants an extra $40 to get tickets!!! I called TD's customer service and that is the only way other than stopping by to get tickets. Anyone else find this a little outrageous? I live in Vermont, so I'm not just gong to drive down there to go to the ticket office. Could someone local help me out? Please PM me! Thanks!!
I can't help you but is it true that there are no service charges if you go to the Box Office?

MD Bruins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2008, 09:15 PM
dafoomie
Eat Mor Chikin

Send a message via AIM to dafoomie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MD Bruins Fan View Post
I can't help you but is it true that there are no service charges if you go to the Box Office?
Yeah, that $7 or so per ticket that Ticketmaster charges goes into their pocket, you don't pay that at the box office.

dafoomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2008, 08:59 AM
fighterfoo
Yep.

got one ticket for tonight against the Lightning. My season seat (307 row 8 seat 21, on the aisle, behind the net where the B's shoot twice!)

$24, can meet at the game.

email at chris@thewhatnot.com, as i'll have access to email up until the start of the game (love my blackberry!)

fighterfoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-10-2008, 01:17 PM
tjsilva

looking for 4 tix in January

Looking to get four cheaper seats for a game in January, the bandwagon is filling up and all the cheap seats that I try to get are sold out. If anyone has 4 together let me know don't care who yhe opponent is.

tjsilva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2008, 08:24 PM
Dmitri Kvartalnov

It's a road game that I'm looking for, but I guess it can't hurt to search for leads here. I want to go to the March 8th game against the Rangers at MSG. I've always wanted to see a game there. But any tix I've found have been really expensive and I don't want to have to sell my left leg to get in. Anyone got any ideas?

Dmitri Kvartalnov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2008, 08:55 PM
dafoomie
Eat Mor Chikin

Looking for tickets vs the Habs on 1/13, will pay. Give me an asking price.

Old
12-20-2008, 04:51 PM
cuse666

Looking for tickets to the game against Buffalo on Saturday the 3rd. Anyone looking to sell?

cuse666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-25-2008, 03:02 PM
8BostonRocker24

I have 4 tickets to the Feb 24 game vs. Florida. Section BAL324, row 15, seats 15-18

Paid $120, just looking to get my money back. (I'm going to the game, but I have 4 other seats together in 301). PM me for details, I can ship them or meet you in Boston.*

*BONUS! If you meet me in a Boston Bar I will buy you a beer.

-Peter

8BostonRocker24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2008, 09:33 PM
bobbybruin

Looking for 4 tickets for 1/1 game vs. Penguins. Please send PM. Thanks!

bobbybruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-30-2008, 07:19 PM
WickedBruinsGirl

My boss needs 1 ticket for Thursday's game. Anything will do. PM me please and I can probably work something out.

WickedBruinsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-30-2008, 10:28 PM
dafoomie
Eat Mor Chikin

Single tickets are available for the 1st through Ticketmaster, in the club and loge. Its getting 2 seats next to each other thats impossible right now.

Old
12-31-2008, 12:09 AM
WickedBruinsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafoomie View Post
Single tickets are available for the 1st through Ticketmaster, in the club and loge. Its getting 2 seats next to each other thats impossible right now.
Thanks for the tip. I'll pass that along.

WickedBruinsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2008, 09:01 PM
bossfan

Current 12 Game Holder Looking For Full Season Ticket Partners

I am a 12 Game ticket holder this year with 3 balcony seats in my account. As a 12 game holder I have playoff ticket priority but not guaranteed the same seats. Hopefully this season is the first of many good teams so I am considering making a commitment to a full season ticket package for next season and beyond so that in future seasons I can retain the regular season seats for the playoffs. However I am satisfied with my 12 game commitment and therefore posting to see if there are 2 people interested in sharing a full season. 3 people sharing 41 games is 13 to 14 games which is about the same as my current 12 game commitment so I am hoping to find 2 other people to share a 3 ticket account. Games will be shared as equally as possible, i.e. as equal a mix of good/bad teams and weekend/weeknight games

For preliminary discussion I would like to have 3 seats like I have now. If I have to I can go down to 2 seats but I can't go up to 4 seats. Also for cost purposes I would like to stay in the balcony but will consider the lower priced loge seats which are behind the nets. My current seats are in section 330, row 15 and for last row balcony they aren't that bad at all. My feeling is that unless you are in the first couple rows of the balcony there is little difference between middle balcony and last row balcony seats and last row has the benefit of not having someone's knees in your back and standing when you want to.

I know that full season ticket holders this year will be allowed to buy additional playoff strips so if the Bruins continue that policy then even with sharing seats everyone should be able to go to all playoff games. Also I can find out from my ticket rep if a full season commitment for next season offers access to additional playoff seats this season so that you can get playoff seats this spring.

At the moment I am looking for any interest so that I can speak with my friends that I now have seats with to see if they would like to do this. So if you are interested please send me a PM and respond to the thread that you have sent me a PM.

bossfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2009, 09:20 AM
Elliot Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuse666 View Post
Looking for tickets to the game against Buffalo on Saturday the 3rd. Anyone looking to sell?
I have one seat, first row balcony, Sec. 318, enemy end, but really sharp place, opposite face off circles no seat behind, so you can sit or stand... it is a single row in front of a raised deck for handicapped fans. See across ice into players benches. My season price is $60, but I have family around, plus am coming down with a cold and can't go.

Elliot Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2009, 11:46 AM
bossfan

Anyone? Would really like to do this so if anyone has interest, even if you are not 100% sure yet, please PM. Another benefit of going full season while still keeping the commitment to 12 games is a bigger per game ticket discount over the 12 game plan prices.

Old
01-01-2009, 01:17 PM
duckchobbins

bossfan,

myself and 1 other guy (you may have seen him on the tron at games "bear suit guy") are looking to get seasons or at least half seasons next year. trouble is we are only two people.

you should switch to the 309 area haha, great people up over there.

duckchobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2009, 02:09 PM
bossfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckdobbins View Post
bossfan,

myself and 1 other guy (you may have seen him on the tron at games "bear suit guy") are looking to get seasons or at least half seasons next year. trouble is we are only two people.

you should switch to the 309 area haha, great people up over there.
Chuckdobbins I sent you a PM.

Old
01-02-2009, 06:53 AM
fighterfoo
Yep.

I have one single seat for Saturday's game vs. Buffalo. Section 307 Row 8 Seat 21 on the aisle, behind the net where the Bruins shoot twice. I'm just asking my season ticket holder price, $24.00.

E-mail chris@thewhatnot.com if you're interested! Thanks!

fighterfoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2009, 12:36 PM
sandersonian

I have four vouchers for Providence Bruins tickets as part of my season tix package. Likely won't make it this season, so I'll send them to a board member for free- just pm me.
They read:
"One ticket per voucher. Exchange this voucher at Dunkin' Donuts Center Box Office. This voucher is valid for any open seat to any Providence Bruins 2008-2009 regular season and pre-season home game. Voucher is not valid for Calder Cup Playoffs."

cheers

sandersonian is offline   Reply With Quote