HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

another example of our fan friendly team

Closed Thread

Old
07-20-2008, 12:34 PM
Slick Cat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
It's not like they aren't receiving anything for it. The team is giving them free tickets!!! I can understand your argument if they were just leaving it at that and not giving them the free tickets. And you can't argue they aren't getting what they paid for because I'm sure the free tickets are for hockey games. What are season tickets for, hockey games right?
they aren't free if we're paying for them, first and foremost, and we didn't pay for ticket vouchers, we paid for season seats, BIG DIFFERENCE

as I said earlier, ticket vouchers have little or no value to them or even to the fan

Old
07-20-2008, 12:52 PM
RatCat20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 39ontheline View Post
If someone pays for something they didnt receive and then they want their money back it's the teams job to give them their money back. How hard is this to understand?
Not much of a difference that many retail stores do...to me, this is just "in-store credit".

Besides, on the business side, they've already created their budget. I'm sure if you asked for a couple upgrade tickets, they would give them to you. That's assuming if you have Season Tickets. If not, then why are you complaining.

Old
07-20-2008, 12:57 PM
Slick Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatCat20 View Post
Not much of a difference that many retail stores do...to me, this is just "in-store credit".

Besides, on the business side, they've already created their budget. I'm sure if you asked for a couple upgrade tickets, they would give them to you. That's assuming if you have Season Tickets. If not, then why are you complaining.
not a fair comparison, in-store credit is for returning something that you lost your receipt for. In this case, they are charging us for one thing, and then telling us they are giving us something else, without giving the option for a refund

enough people will complain that they will be forced to do something different

they've already aliented so many fans, they really can't afford to do it to more

Old
07-20-2008, 06:37 PM
floridashawn

Wow, Ive been a season ticket holder for 4 years and I dont think i saw more than 6000 people at the exhibition games. This is obviously something that they will remedy, a voucher for free tickets or food would be fine with me. If you really wanted a refund I am sure they would give it to you.

And really, if you hate how the team is treating their STH, then stay home and stop *****ing for the sake of *****ing.

Old
07-21-2008, 10:13 AM
Acadmus

This whole thread was asking for trouble, and it came.

/thread.