HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Jason "cash" will have to be traded.

Closed Thread

Old
02-19-2004, 07:25 PM
lace-em'-up

vCash: 500
Jason "cash" will have to be traded.

With Ellis getting better and better "cash" has shared or lost the dallas best goalie prospect. and with Ellis pulling out a Huge win in a must win game with the pressure on he will probably stay. "Cash" definatly is'nt bad nor not nhl ready it's just that dallas cant have two top goalie prospects and expect both of them to play for the team.

is there any team out there looking for aa very good goalie prospect?
A left hand Defensive defensman would have to be traded back or a top 6 scoring winger. ofcourse there would be more to a trade than just bacashashua.

Old
02-19-2004, 08:41 PM
Starsdude

Tap the brakes buddy. Ellis was good but... Clearly the stars have goalie prospects but so do most teams.

Old
02-19-2004, 09:28 PM
Ozy_Flame

So can we expect a top-six winger for Krahn or Medvedev? I mean hey, if Ellis is setting the standard for prospect goalies, then why can't every other team get the same return for their kids?...

Old
02-19-2004, 09:50 PM
Clash*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lace-em'-up
With Ellis getting better and better "cash" has shared or lost the dallas best goalie prospect. and with Ellis pulling out a Huge win in a must win game with the pressure on he will probably stay. "Cash" definatly is'nt bad nor not nhl ready it's just that dallas cant have two top goalie prospects and expect both of them to play for the team.

is there any team out there looking for aa very good goalie prospect?
A left hand Defensive defensman would have to be traded back or a top 6 scoring winger. ofcourse there would be more to a trade than just bacashashua.
Florida needs some prospects to be a future back-up to Luongo, but with havin Luongo, we're not desperate enough to overpay as you think one would have to.

Old
02-19-2004, 09:53 PM
lace-em'-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozy_Flame
So can we expect a top-six winger for Krahn or Medvedev? I mean hey, if Ellis is setting the standard for prospect goalies, then why can't every other team get the same return for their kids?...
i said there would have to be more to a trade than just the goalie. most likely a high pick and arnott for a good return.
i dont think i said ellis would be bringing in a top six scoring winger.

im just saying that a goalie has to be traded this year maybe next year, but soon. and the stars a looking for a defensman or scoring winger. not that one of ellis or cash would bring them in.

Old
02-20-2004, 04:22 AM
Malakian#13

Send a message via Yahoo to Malakian#13
as a Kings fan i'm obligated to post this idea considering i'm sure I wasn't the only one who thought of ........

To Los Angeles: Jason Bacashihua
To Dallas: Michael Cammalleri

maybe add Erskine going to the Kings and Rome going to Dallas?

Genius!

Old
02-20-2004, 04:33 AM
Ajacied
Remember #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakian#13
as a Kings fan i'm obligated to post this idea considering i'm sure I wasn't the only one who thought of ........

To Los Angeles: Jason Bacashihua
To Dallas: Michael Cammalleri

maybe add Erskine going to the Kings and Rome going to Dallas?

Genius!
Cammalleri might be tempting but the Stars need sizeable wingers more than anything. I don't think they'd do this deal..

Old
02-20-2004, 09:42 AM
Starsdude

I think they might be tempted but adding Rome for Kapanen (Cammy essentially replaces Kaps) may make some sense. Also given the division thing likely an off season type of deal as it solves no ones urgent needs

Closed Thread