HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

Florida Panther Season ticket discount

Old
07-22-2008, 04:19 PM
rambler725

vCash: 500
Florida Panther Season ticket discount

Do the panthers give a discount on per game price for season ticket seats...for example the upper tier season ticket price of $25 per game ...is that also the individual game ticket price if bought at box office...any link where i can get this info?? Thanks! Also do the Panthers offer a payment plan spread out over a few months??

rambler725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 04:43 PM
SufferingCatFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by balls777 View Post
Do the panthers give a discount on per game price for season ticket seats...for example the upper tier season ticket price of $25 per game ...is that also the individual game ticket price if bought at box office...any link where i can get this info?? Thanks! Also do the Panthers offer a payment plan spread out over a few months??
Yes. Under some circumstances, you can negotiate a discount off the face price for season tickets.

SufferingCatFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2008, 11:17 AM
VAiN*
Infractions are bad.

They'll be giving away this year like they do every year. I haven't paid full price for a ticket in forever.

VAiN* is offline   Reply With Quote