HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rangers Tattoo

Old
07-22-2008, 03:39 PM
RMcDonagh
New York Rangers Cup

vCash: 500
Rangers Tattoo

Hey guys. On vacation atm and looking to get a Tattoo. There's place right nearby, so I'm not looking for locations, but rather some ideas..

Anyone got any good Ranger Tat ideas? Preferably Logo art, or anything Brian Leetch.... it will either be a leg or arm tat, not sure yet... thanks in advance.

RMcDonagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 03:46 PM
Nich

here is an idea...don't get it in the summer....there is a good chance if it gets much sun in the first 6 months, you will permanently damage your skin and the color of the tat....

Nich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 03:47 PM
NYRSinceBirth

If you decide to go Leetch maybe get the banner? Or SBOB's avatar .

Otherwise, maybe look aş goalie helmet designs for idea. If I were looking for in I know I'd be looking at Henke's or Richter's helmets for ideas. Hope this helps, and we want pics when its done. Good luck.

NYRSinceBirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 03:48 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

http://nhlauctions.typepad.com/photo...eetchpatch.jpg

I'm just throwing this out there, maybe something like that but with 'New York Rangers or the stanley cup date instead of the banner date?

Bluenote13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 03:56 PM
Sony Eriksson*

This would be a cool idea..White wont show up and is not used for coloring in tattoo's...It to give it a light source is all. So the white could be substituted with flesh color.

I have a few fav. teams so i decided to just hav ethe NHL logo on my arm.

Sony Eriksson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 04:20 PM
GOONSQUAD

Send a message via AIM to GOONSQUAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Staal View Post
Hey guys. On vacation atm and looking to get a Tattoo. There's place right nearby, so I'm not looking for locations, but rather some ideas..

Anyone got any good Ranger Tat ideas? Preferably Logo art, or anything Brian Leetch.... it will either be a leg or arm tat, not sure yet... thanks in advance.
Asian Dragon, Blue with red trim... and LET'S GO RANGERS! running the length of the body

OR

Dead Dragon , with a sword in its heart, blue handle, red trim, with the number "2" in the hilt..

GOONSQUAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 04:32 PM
MiniRide

Here is my Richter

MiniRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 04:34 PM
Sony Eriksson*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniRide View Post

Here is my Richter
That's pretty cool....May want to get some shadowing behind the numbers unless this is what you were going for. Looks cool though!

Sony Eriksson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 04:40 PM
NYR fan 2

Send a message via AIM to NYR fan 2
Quote:

Here is my Richter
Whoa! Mike Richter signed your leg!

NYR fan 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 04:43 PM
Plato

vCash: 100000
I would never get a player on a tattoo. Your a fan of the team. The players are more like employees.

Plato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 04:43 PM
MiniRide

Thats the look I wanted.. Like the back of a jersey... Love everyone says that... Richter signed your leg comment..

Old
07-22-2008, 04:55 PM
Smashley

Dont plan on swimming for the next 2 weeks, or hangin out in the sun like Nich said, otherwise you're sweet colored ink will turn into construction worker green. Probably a better thing to get when you get back home, do some research and don't go to a crummy shop, otherwise it will look like you got tattooed with a crayon.

Smashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 05:16 PM
The Thomas J.*

Ive got a gloalie tat of richter in the liberty jersey it's black & white, very detailed.

The Thomas J.* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 05:18 PM
The Thomas J.*

Quote:

Here is my Richter

I have to say im jelous Richter signed it, he would not signed mine

Old
07-22-2008, 05:23 PM
9darter
Soft Euro

This one was... ambitious.
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=388279

9darter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 05:23 PM
KRM

Would be cool to get a jersey tattooed, name and number on the back, Rangers written diagonally across the chest, and maybe and A or a C depending on which player it is.

KRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 05:32 PM
MiniRide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krm500 View Post
Would be cool to get a jersey tattooed, name and number on the back, Rangers written diagonally across the chest, and maybe and A or a C depending on which player it is.
I was going to do that.. But I dont really take off my shirt besides the beach to show it off lol

Old
07-22-2008, 06:46 PM
The Thomas J.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9darter View Post

yea, that one was craziee.

Old
07-22-2008, 08:10 PM
ogie

i pondered the idea of getting "richter" and the number 35 on my back full size like jersey lettering. but as huge of a fan as i am, i couldnt go through with it. but i definitely see a rangers tat in my near future.

ogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 08:21 PM
levski87

This is the most stupid idea I've ever seen. Don't get a Rangers tat. It's ridiculous, what you are going to show off your Rangers tat, lol. Pathetic. It's what losers do. Get something meaningful, maybe a family member that has impacted you or something you always WANT to remember. Rangers will always be there, kinda hard to forget them.

levski87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 08:31 PM
RMcDonagh
New York Rangers Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by levski87 View Post
This is the most stupid idea I've ever seen. Don't get a Rangers tat. It's ridiculous, what you are going to show off your Rangers tat, lol. Pathetic. It's what losers do. Get something meaningful, maybe a family member that has impacted you or something you always WANT to remember. Rangers will always be there, kinda hard to forget them.
I wouldn't forget a family member or the Rangers, it's about showing devotion, and I haven't lost a family member and/or had one impact me on a great level to do such things.

However, I think your being extremely absurd, and to avoid trouble, as many here have tattoo's and Ranger tattoo's for that matter, you should keep that to yourself, or at least make your argument civil instead of insulting people for it.

RMcDonagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 09:35 PM
SiberianExpress

in 2000 i got a tattoo of sam rosen and JD on my ass cheeks. sam rosen's face is on my left cheek and JD on the other. i would link a picture but i'm afraid i can't show it here. that night was awesome...

SiberianExpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2008, 09:38 PM
MiniRide

Quote:
People like this is what causes good posts come to an end..

It doesn't even make sense and it's immature. People get tattoos of stupid things all the time and you think something like the Rangers are a waste or non meaningful.

And the reason why I got my Richter tattoo.. When I was younger, I grew up with my mom and sister, My mom struggled through everything, as she was only a waitress, couldn't afford much and couldn't even afford MSG. So before work she would drop me off at a bar that her friend owned, so I could watch the game and either pick me up or have the bartender drive me home. Luckily I idolized Mike so much, that I never got involved in drugs or stealing or anything stupid and I turned out a great kid. And I am highly thankful for that. So before you type, THINK FIRST!

Old
07-22-2008, 10:00 PM
The Thomas J.*

Quote:
Ranger Tats are diffrent not many people have them, anyody could get "mom" or "Dad" tatooed to themselves, thats boring. Before I got my Ranger Tat I put alot of thought into what I wanted, I wanted somthing diffrent. I've yet to see anyone with somthing like I have.

Old
07-22-2008, 11:36 PM
Plato

vCash: 100000
Quote:
Easy there buddy...

Plato is online now   Reply With Quote